119

Dominic leaves in a week!

I'm so not ready for this! The first time he went without me was bad enough but with all these extra emotions and hormones I've been crying nearly none stop!

And I hate it!

Dominic and I are actually going to the last doctor appointment he'll be going to. Which of course is making me cry.

"Baby you ok?"

"Yes."

"Yeah that's believable."

"I'm just gonna miss you."

"I've made a decision that I need to talk to you about."

"What?"

"After this tour and after you have our daughter I want to take a break."

"Well how long of a break?"

"Maybe a year or two."

"Dominic are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. I don't want to leave you two alone.

After you give birth will be back on the road in nine months! I don't want to do that to you two. I want to be a dad."

Oh my god I can't stop crying.

Dominic pulls over to the side of the road. He reaches over and unbuckles my seatbelt.

"Come here baby."

He wraps his arms around me.

"You're amazing Dominic. I can't believe you'd do that for us."

"I'll do anything for you and now our daughter. No matter what it is."

He gives me about tight hug and I sit back into my seat putting my seatbelt neck on.

We get to the doctor's office and I  finally stopped crying.

After signing in we go and sit down.

I swear this man does everything for me. I need to do something for him. I just don't know what. I'm a horrible wife!

"Baby why are you crying?"

"I'm a horrible wife!"

I look around and everyone is looking at us. I look at Dominic and he looks like he wants to laugh.

"No you're not. Trust me."

"Ok, I hate my hormones. Have I mentioned that lately?"

"About an hour ago."

We both laugh softly.

"October."

We go to the back and I change into a gown. Few minutes later the doctor comes in.

"Hello October, Dominic. How are you feeling?"