80

I'm sitting at the dining room table looking through the pages and I find our "story".

"Baby come look at this."

Dominic stands behind me looking over my shoulder.

"Get the inside truth?" Are they serious? Who the hell are these people?"

"Well apparently my love that's a friend of yours."

"It's says "former friend of October Kinkaid says the couple would be fighting all the time. That October wants Dominic to go solo and she's coming between him and other bands mates."

"I married Yoko Ono apparently. Hey look a former housekeeper!"

"We had a housekeeper? Why was I  doing anything then?

Let's see former housekeeper says Dominic caught October in bed with Dimitri Kinkaid his cousin and drummer of Asylum."

"Well then who's better?"

I bust up laughing.

"You my love."

"Um I'd argue but you know thin walls."

We all laugh.

"Oh look October apparently you were in the hospital to abort Dimitri's child."

"What the fuck?!

I really wonder how much these people got paid! After breakfast we're making a video cause this is really pissing me off!

Dominic! Pancakes!"

"Yes ma'am!"

I'm beyond furious!

"Can Doug be behind all this shit?"

"This does seem like his style. But honestly I'm not sure baby."

I start hearing my phone notifications go off, same with Dominic.

"Hmm I wonder what these are. Fifty bucks say it's fans half defending us and half calling me a homewrecker whore."

I look at my phone and look I was right!

After breakfast we were sitting in the living room.

"Here mom can you record us."

"Of course my dear.

Ok action."

"Hey Asylum fans. The band and I are in Colorado Springs visiting my parent for a few days.

I'm pretty sure you've all seen the tabloid this morning. My wonderful mom showed me.

Ok first of all Dominic and I have never had a housekeeper before."

"If anything I'd make the rest of the band help me clean."

"Also this is Lynn!