61

Holy shit I'm getting remarried today and now I'm starting to get nervous. I have no idea why though. Like I said we're already married.

I get out of bed and take my shower. I dry off and put on my robe. I walk into the bedroom right when I hear someone at the door.

(Knock knock)

"Come in."

My door opens and it's all the girls.

"Morning ladies."

"Morning bride to be. How do you feel?"

"Now I'm feeling nervous."

"You've got nothing to be nervous about. You and Dominic are meant to be together."

"Thanks mom."

"Ok I'll do your hair, Lynn is doing your makeup and Bridgett is doing your nails."

"Thank you ladies."

I go into the bathroom and put on my gown and wrap my robe around it. I sit down and the ladies go to work.

An hour later they were all finished. I take off my robe and I heard them all go aw.

"October you look beautiful."

"You really do bestie."

"Thanks. Well we should get downstairs."

We go downstairs and walk out of the front door to see a limo in the driveway.

"Um hello?"

"Hello Mrs. Kinkaid. I was sent here by your husband."

I can't believe him.

We all get into the limo and start driving to where ever the wedding is being held.

Yeah I have no clue where it's at.

Dominic made this decision on his own and never told me.

About thirty minutes later we pull up to I'm assuming is where the wedding is.

"Wait are we at the beach?"

"I think so. That's so romantic!"

"Well I'm not wearing my heels then."

It's a little cliche but I don't care. Lynn's right this is romantic.

We see Dimitri, Michael and Shawn walk towards the limo. My mom steps out first being escorted by Shawn. Bridgett steps out next with Michael. My beautiful maid of honor steps out with the best man Dimitri.

"Are you ready sweetheart?"

I look up and see my dad with his hand out. I put my hand out and my dad lifts me up.

I can't believe Dominic did all this himself he's amazing.

We walked through an arch way and I when I saw Dominic standing at the end of the aisle I was trying so hard to fight back my tears.