7

Few hours later and many drinks later it's closing time. Thankfully.

I had quite a few comments about my neck marks. I'm so glad I didn't wear my boots tonight just my all stars.

I went to my normal after work booth and started counting out my tips. I looked at my phone and I had one text from an unknown number.

"Surprise!"

All of a sudden I felt two hands on my shoulders. At first I thought it was Jeff but then I saw him talking to Jason.

I looked to my left and noticed some familiar looking tattoos.

"Oh hey Dominic

"Oh hey Dominic."

"Well hello October."

"What are you doing here?"

"I was driving around with my cousin when I noticed the night club. I told him to drop me off."

"Well I'm pleasantly surprised. Here sit with me. Is that text from you?"

He comes around the side and sits next to me.

"Of course it is."

"Oh holy shit! It's Dominic Kinkaid!"

"I told you Jason. Dominic this is my bar bestie Jason. Jason this is Dominic."

"Hey nice to meet you."

"I love Asylum! Holy shit October you were telling the truth about your neck! I'll never doubt you again!"

"He didn't believe me."

We both laugh.

"How'd you do tonight Jason?"

"$655. You?"

"$875."

"Damn. I never make more then you."
I laugh.

"Ready to go?"

"Oh shit I almost forgot my flowers." I walk back over to my bar to grab my flowers.

"Leaving already October?"

"Yeah normal time."

I go to walk away and I feel Jeff put his hand on my hip.

"Come on October you're off tomorrow come home with me tonight."