75

I opened the door and guys came in with big ass smiles on there faces.

"What's up?"

"Dimitri told me and I'm pretty sure Lynn told you."

"That she did. Congratulations Dimitri."

"Thanks Halloween."

He gives me a hug.

"We need to celebrate."

"Well after the show."

"Oh yeah that."

"Yeah that. The thing you do for a living."

Dominic walks up to putting his arms around me.

"You're what I do for a living."

I know my face is turning red. The only thing I can do is smile. He just smiles back. But I can tell he's trying really hard not to laugh.

"Ok time to head to the arena."

Dominic and I gather all our things and went to the bus.

"When we get to the next city I need to do a store run."

"Running low on stuff?"

"Well we're almost out of snacks for one."

He laughs.

"Plus some other things."

"Tampons?"

"Actually no. I still haven't started yet."

"Have you ever been late before?"

"Nope I'm pretty regular."

"Hmm."

"What?"

"Maybe that pregnancy test wasn't accurate? Maybe in the next city we should see a doctor?"

"Dominic it's only a week. I've been stressed out, not getting enough sleep. Maybe my bodies just trying to adjust."

"October."

"Look let's give it another week

"Look let's give it another week. If I haven't started yet, then yes will see a doctor. But until then please don't act like I am because if I'm not."

"I get it baby. I understand you completely."

He kisses my forehead.

"Hey you two ok?"

"Hey Michael and yeah we're fine."

"Are you the last one on?"

"Yeah I believe so."

"Yeah he is the other guys are in the back."

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah are you?"

"Completely."

Michael and Dominic go to the back and I roll into my bunk.

"Lynn?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you hear all that?"

"Yeah I did. Are you ok?"

"I'm not sure? If I am I'm gonna be so happy and excited but if I'm not."

"I understand you. No matter what I'm here."

"I know you are."

After the show we found a nice place for dinner to celebrate Dimitri and Lynn's engagement.

"Is that your mom's ring?"

"Why yes it is."

"I wish I had my mom's ring to give to October. But I'm pretty sure Doug has it."

"Actually my dad has it. Before your mom died she turned all her things over to my dad."

"Are you serious?"

"Yup."

"Where do your parents live now?"

"I think they just bought a house in Sedona? I'll call my mom tomorrow and find out."

"Thanks. Will be in Arizona in what week and a half?"

I bring up the tour schedule up on my phone.

"Next Friday. So you've got 10 days."

"Well looks like we're making a stop in Sedona."

"We go to Phoenix Friday night and Saturday night we're in Vegas. It'll be tight but doable.

If anything I'll call Colin to fly us to Vegas then meet back up with the bus after the show. I'll text him to let him know he'll be on stand by that day."

After eating a bunch of food and drinking a lot of champagne we were all laid out in our bunks.

I looked over and Dominic was snoring. Which isn't anything new but usually it's soft snores. This is if  there's a pig in my bed!

I kinda wanna smother him with my pillow.

I reached up on my shelf and grabbed my cell phone. I put in my earplugs and fell asleep listening to Dominic's singing voice instead of his piggy nose.

Dominic's POV.

I woke up and everything was dark except for the illuminating screen I saw October holding.

She was completely out though. I reached over carefully taking out her earplugs. I wiggled her phone out of her hands hoping she wouldn't wake up.

I looked down and she was listening to an Asylum playlist. I just smiled at that.

I roll out of the bunk and walked down to the bathroom. I looked in the medicine cabinet and found some aspirin. I've already got a headache and I'm gonna have a hell out a hangover tomorrow.

I went to the kitchen area and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge. I lay on the couch and turned on the TV.

October got us satellite for the bus plus WiFi. Yeah my wife is definitely a better manager then Doug.

She isn't afraid to spend money on things that we need and want. She cares more about making the band and fans happy. She isn't looking just to fill her bank account.

I love how selfless she is.

"Dominic?"

Speaking of.

"Hey why's my baby awake."

"Well my music stopped then I went to turn to cuddle up with you and you were gone."

I open my arms up to her.

"Well come here my love."

She lays down in front of me resting her head against my arm. Now I can't move but that's ok.

I wrap my other arm around her waist pulling her closer to me.