94

I slowly open my eyes. I'm not sure what time it is but it's still dark out.

I feel Dominic's arms around me tightly. I missed him so much.

This is the first time I've been happy since Lynn's wedding.

He's right though I need to talk about this. It's the only way to get through it. It's a hard thing to do but I've got an awesome husband and the best family.

We're like a puzzle. We fit perfectly together.

Then I got an idea but first I gotta get out of Dominic's arms without waking him.

I start to wiggle out from his tight grasp. I've done it numerous times these past few weeks. But this time I'm not actually leaving.

I finally get free from him. First though I gotta pee. After that I grab my phone. I go on to Instagram and start recording.

"Hey Asylum fans just October at the moment. I know you're use to seeing videos of me and the band or with my family. But I need to do this alone.

 But I need to do this alone

Well technically. Dominic's over there sleeping. Cute huh? He's gonna get mad.

Ok I know I've been absent from all social media for the past month and a half. And I've read the rumors.

Some of them actually made me laugh.

No I didn't have a miscarriage.

No Dominic and I didn't get a divorce.

Like I said he's right over there snoring away.

No I didn't have plastic surgery.

I think that one was my favorite. No nose job, no lip implants, and no tit implants. Sorry.

I've never said this out loud but I am now"

I sigh deeply well here goes nothing.

"I was attacked.

See this scar on my lip. Six stitches. I'm all healed up physically. Obviously. But I think it's gonna be a long road to be mentally healed.

Yes the person who did it has been arrested.

I'm really luckily that I have the husband I have. That's being loving and supportive.

But also this box of cards and letters I received from you fans. None of you knew what happened to me yet but your outpouring of support is greatly appreciated more then you know.

I know it's hard for a lot of women to come forward with these kinds of things.

No matter how scared you are please tell somebody.

This Saturday at Scarlett Widow there is going to be an Asylum concert $10 cover charge.

All the proceeds will be donated to charity. If any of you guys have any ideas on which one let me know in the comments!

Please come and show your support.

Dominic, Dimitri, Michael, Shawn and Jason if you see this before I tell you about it I'm sorry.

Thank you to all the fans out there for all your support. Thank you to my friends and thank you to my wonderful family I love you so much.

See you all Saturday."

I end the video.

I feel like a boulder just got lifted off my shoulders.

I look back towards Dominic and the snoring stopped. He's either still asleep or he's awake and heard everything.

Well only one way to find out.

I crawl back into bed moving closer to Dominic.

"I love you too baby girl."

"Did you hear everything?"

"Most of it yes. You're not as quiet as you think you are."

I laugh.

"So will you play?"

"Of course my love.

You know I was talking to Jason at the hospital and he told me you haven't cashed a single check."

"No I have not."

"Why not?"

"Well I really don't need it. Plus I've got an idea."

"You usually have good ideas."

"Hopefully this is one of them."

Dominic pulls me closer to him and lifts my chin.

I feel like I'm in slow motion as his lips come closer to mine. Damn I've missed his soft lips on my own. He slowly pulls away from me.

"Damn I've missed that."

"Me too."

He leans back in kissing my forehead. He lays back on to his back. I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes.

I wake up a few hours later but this time I'm left alone.

I look over to the glass shower wall but Dominic's not in there. I get out of bed and go downstairs.

Right when I get downstairs Dominic walks out of the kitchen.

"Oh morning beautiful. I was just bringing you breakfast."

I could smell cinnamon.

"You made french toast?"

"That I did. Hungry my love?"

"After smelling that I am."

"Wanna eat in the dining room?"

"I don't think I'm there yet."

"It's ok. Will sit on the couch."

I just smile at him.