91

Dominic has tried calling me about five times already. I feel like shit that I'm ignoring his calls.

And for telling the nursing staff no visitors. Him included.

My parents are coming in tomorrow. Which makes this a lot worse.

I can only imagine how many people are going to be in that waiting room for me. I don't want any of them to see me like this anyway.

One good thing is I have a private room. Kinda looks like a hotel room except with an IV in my hand. Hopefully they pull this damn thing out soon.

The nurse just brought up a tray of food. I don't even know if I'm hungry. Not that any of this actually looks any good.

I feel sick to my stomach even after the meds they gave me.

Hmm I'm actually wondering how long it'll be until this is leaked everywhere. Then it wouldn't matter anyway because everyone will know.

It's bad enough that Dimitri and Dominic know. But knowing everyone else will is enough to make me not wanna ever leave the house once I'm discharged.

I haven't even looked at myself in the mirror yet. If my face hurts as bad as it feels, I can only imagine what it looks like.

The nurse I talked to had to take pictures of all my injuries. My ribs are a blackish, purplish color and they hurt every time I try to do anything.

"Hello?"

I heard a voice coming from my door. When I looked up it was one of the nurses.

"Hello dear I'm your nurse for the day. I'm here to take out your IV."

"Thanks."

"You know you've got a bunch of people out there wanting to see you."

"I know. I'm just not ready for that."

"It's ok dear."

She pulls the IV out then puts a bandage over it.

"If you need anything just push the call button."

"Ok."

I grab the remote turning on the TV. Maybe this will distract me. I doubt it but I can hope.

Couple hours later the nurse came back in.

"Time for your medication dear."

She hands me a small cup with a couple pills in it and a cup of water. I hope these make me tired. The more I sleep the less I'll think about this.

Dominic's POV.

October has been here for a day. I still haven't seen her. The nurse told me she doesn't want visitors.

At first yeah I was pissed. But I do understand.

We've got our own family visiting area. We're the only ones allowed in it.

Dimitri's finally told Lynn and she was not happy. Shawn, Michael, Jason and Elizabeth are all here too. Her parents should be landing at the airport in an hour. And I really don't want to be the one to tell them there daughter is back in the hospital.