130

Dominic's POV.

We didn't even make to the room before we were all over each other.

As soon as the elevator door closed October pushed me against the wall

As soon as the elevator door closed October pushed me against the wall. Pulling off my shirt and jacket.

I had my mouth on her neck and as soon as I heard the doors open I put my hands under her ass picking her up.

I walk us down the hall finding our room. I open the door walking in then kicking the door closed behind us.

I walk us over to the bed putting her down first then laying on top of her.

I sit up and finish removing my shirt and jacket. I lay back on top of her kissing at her neck. Sucking lightly and nipping my teeth at her skin.

I feel her heel hooking my jeans trying to pull them down further

I feel her heel hooking my jeans trying to pull them down further. So I decided to give her some help.

I stand up kicking off my shoes and socks. I took off my pants and boxer briefs.

I looked down at her and reached down to the hem of her skirt. I slowly pull it down her legs throwing it across the room.

"No panties?"

"Didn't think I'd be them."

"Good guess."

I lean down kissing her scar.

"This is the sexiest part of you."

October moans softly.

I lay back on top of her positioning myself between her legs. I reach up gripping her top ripping the fabric from her body.

I can already feel how wet she is against. Fuck I missed this.

I lean down attaching her lips with my own. Parting her lips with my tongue.

Her legs are wrapped around me tightly pushing me closer against her. Her nails digging in the back of my neck.

I move my mouth to the crook of her neck lightly nipping at her. I hear her moaning softly as she runs her hands through my hair.

"Dominic?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Will you fuck me already?"

"Nope.

I'm having fun."

October groans in disappointment. I couldn't help but laugh softly.

"That's not fair."

"Oh it's not?"

I say cocking my eyebrow.

I stand up putting my hands out. She looks up at me confusingly. But she grabs my arms.

I pull her tightly against me then I quickly spin her around grabbing her hips tightly.

October moans out loudly.

I run my hand down her back bending her over against the bed. I bring my hand down hard against her ass. The sound echoing loudly through the room along with her scream.

I slide myself inside her. I look down at October and her hands are gripping the blanket tightly as I slam myself hard into her.

All I can hear is the sounds of her juices on my legs.

I reach down grabbing a handful of her hair pulling her against my chest. Her arms go up around my neck locking her fingers together.

I tilt her face towards mine putting my mouth on hers as she moans out.

I thrust myself upwards groaning loudly coming into her.

I wrap my arms around her waist as she collapses against me. I hold her tightly as I move us up on to the bed.
Holding her tightly as I lay us down.

I kiss the back of her neck as I hear her catching her breath.

I move my mouth up to her ear whispering to her.

"I love you October."

She turns herself around facing me. She leans in kissing my lips.

"I love you too Dominic."

I look up at her and see a tear escaping her eye. I look into her eyes and start singing softly.

All this time we've been together I've never done this.

Sure I've sung to her in front of an audience but never intimately like this.

"I love your voice. Is that a new song?"

"Yeah. Something I've been working on for a couple years actually."

"Why so long?"

"Because I never think it's good enough.

It's something for you and I want it to be perfect."

"Dominic the only reason it'll be perfect is because it's from you. From your heart."

"You're right."

I lean in kissing her nose.

"Fuck!"

"What's wrong?"

"We were in such a hurry to get up here, I left our bag and the food in the car."

October giggles.

"I really don't care about clothes right now. But I've got a steak in the car with my name on it!"

We both laugh.

I roll away from over putting on my pants. I looked around and my shirt had no buttons on it.

"Oops."

"No oops that was hot."

I put on my shoes and go downstairs. I go to the car and grab all our stuff.

I go back to the room and October isn't in bed. I go into the bathroom and of course she's already in the tub.

"Hey baby. Wanna eat?"

"Yes!"

"Then you gotta get out."

"Says who? Get your sexy ass in this tub and bring the food."

I start laughing.

"Sounds good to me."

After we ate we were laying in bed together. I can still feel the sting on my back from her nails. I actually missed that feeling.

I look down at October's sleeping face moving the hair out of the way. I lean down kissing her forehead.

I love this woman so much and there's no where else I ever want to be.