8

Dominic and I have been making out on the couch for an hour.

I'm straddling his waist and I can feel his hard on pressing against my pussy. He breaks the kiss and moves his lips to my ear.

"Wanna go upstairs?"

"Yes Dominic."

He wraps his arms around my back tightly picking us up off the couch. I wrap my legs around his waist.

He walks us up the stairs to his bedroom. He kicks the door shut then walks over to his bed.

He turns us around so I'm on top of him. I start tugging at his shirt pulling it over his head.

I push his shoulders down so he's laying on the bed.

He puts his hands up resting them under his head.

I kiss down his neck and I hear him groan. I move down to his chest biting his pecks.

I move down to his nipples lightly pulling on his nipple barbells.

I start grinding my hips against his abs. He puts his hands on my hips rocking me back and forth. I moan lightly.

"That feel good baby?"

I moan out softly. "Y-Yes Dominic."

He sits up removing my shirt. He moves his hands to my back and unclasps my bra. Tossing it across the room.

He buries his face into my chest. Licking, nibbling and sucking my nipples. They were still a little sore from the night before but his mouth felt so good I didn't care.

He then turns us over so I'm underneath him.

He moves down kissing my stomach. He unbuttons my pants sliding them off me along with my thong.

"I'm gonna start a collection of your panties."

I giggle.

"Such a beautiful freshly shaven pink pussy and look how wet it is for me. Is there anything you want me to do to you?"

He's kneeling between my legs. I softly speak up.

"Lick me."

"What was that baby?"

"Lick my pussy Dominic."

"Your wish is my command."

I feel him separate my wet lips with his fingers. I feel his tongue lightly graze my clit. I moan softly.

Then I feel his mouth on my clit sucking it hard flicking it with his tongue. I moan loudly.

He puts his arms under my thighs putting them on his shoulders.

He pushes his face even further into my pussy. I feel his finger enter my wet entrance.

I can feel the pressure building up but right before my realise he stops. I whimper in disappointment.