56

It's been a month and we start filming the music video tomorrow.

Of course I'm nervous as fuck! I keep feeling like I can't do the dance.

Which is really embarrassing seeing as my husband got it all on the first day plus if I don't get it I don't want to have to replace myself!

All the extras have been learning a different dance then the band members.

Well except for the extra Shawn picked out. Some cute little red head named Shelia. She's actually really nice too.

I'm not to sure if Shawn's banged her yet though. If so neither of them has said anything.

"October!"

"What?"

"Come here!"

"Where are you exactly?"

"Upstairs in our bedroom!"

I go upstairs to our room and Dominic's moved the room around.

"What are you doing?"

"Making enough room for you to do the dance with me."

"Dominic-"

"Ah ah come here."

I walk up to him and he puts his arms out. I put my hands into his.

"Just keep your eyes on mine. Don't look at anything else except for my eyes."

"Ok."

He starts singing and we begin to move. During the instrumental break he spins me around. Then he dips me moving his hand up between my breast wrapping his hand around my neck bringing his lips down to mine.

He lifts me back up pulling me closer to his chest as he goes back into the chorus.

Holy shit he's turning me on.

He finishes the song.

"You did it baby."

"I did?"

"Yeah you got every step right."

"Did you add the spin and dipping part?"

"Yes I did. Did you like that part?"

"Very much so. To be honest it was a turn on."

"Oh really?"