65

I looked up at Dominic and he was on the brink of tears. I reached out and grabbed his hand putting it up to my cheek.

He looked up at me and just smiles. He knew what I was trying to do. He may look like a stereo typical "bad boy" type but Dominic is actually really sweet and sensitive at times.

He only shows his aggression when he needs to. Then again I am usually the only that gets to see that.

Dominic stands up and walks towards the bathroom. I get up and follow him.

"Hey no sex on the plane!"

I start laughing.

"Shut up Dimitri."

I open the door to the bathroom then close it behind me.

"You ok Dominic?"

"Yeah, I just miss her you know."

"Yeah I know. I'm sorry baby."

I put my arms around him tightly. Dominic looks up at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Mile high club my love?"

"Eh why not."

He attacked my lips. He put his hands on my hips gripping them hard. He picked me up putting me on the sink.

"Skirts baby skirts."

I start laughing.

"I've been sleeping. I'm not sleeping in a skirt."

We both laugh.

I slide my pants and panties down my legs. Dominic pulls down his shorts down leaning closer into me. He wraps one hand around my back as I wrap my legs around his hips.

He picks me up turning is around pushing me into the wall. He slams hard into me. When I scream out he puts one of his hands over my mouth. He puts his lips up to his hands.

"Shh."

I shake my head.

He slowly moves in and out of me as he removes his hand. I put my mouth on his shoulder sinking my teeth in.

He moves himself faster and deeper. My bite on his shoulder tightens. I can hear him groan the deeper my teeth sink into him.

He pulls my face to his kissing me deeply as he thrusts faster. I nearly bit his tongue but his tongue barbell stopped me.

His grip on my waist tightens as he groans into my mouth. We pull our mouths apart we're both panting loudly now.

He slowly places my legs back down. We're both nearly breathless.

"Holy shit."

"Yeah no kidding!"

"Do you think any of them heard us?"

"Well we're about to find out."

We both get out clothes situated. Dominic opens the door slowly walking out with me right behind him.