Something Is Not Right

Lucy Pov

I was home by myself watching my twins and Levy-Chan baby. It has been eight years since we been here, I'm 25 years old, Levy, Cana, Lisanna and Juvia are the same age as me. Erza and Mira are 26 years old and Evergreen is 27 years old oh and Wendy is 21 years old.

We are all married now to the boys we love, like me and Levy-Chan the other girls have kids as well.

I look outside "Its been raining a lot lately..." I whispered to myself as a thunder bolt came down that almost hit me also making a hole in the roof. Luckily I dodged the lightning right away.

"Princess something is wrong here." Virgo tells me. I sighed knowing she opened her own gate "I realized that, no normal thunder bolt would aim at a certain person...something is definitely not right-" I was cut off by shouting.

"LU-CHAN/LUCY!" The girls shouted as they came in. "A thunder bolt tried to hit us." Evergreen says as that got my full attention. "You too!" I shouted at them.

Levy put up a barrier to protect us from the thunder. We all sat on the couch while the girls kids were taking their naps now.

No one pov

The girls were thinking "This makes no sense at all. If a thunder bolt just tried to hit us then that means..." Cana trailed off drinking beer..."Magic is involved." Levy finished off Cana Sentence.

They all looked at her but before any of the girls could talk more people came into the house.

They were soaking wet "Something weird just happened to us!" Hyde shouted and the girls turned around "Yeah thunder bolts tried to hit us!" Mikuni yelled.

The girls eyes widen as they stood up "It happened to you guys too?" Lisanna asked them as the guys looked shocked "It happen to you girls?" The girls nodded.

"Levy your right it has to be magic...that's why we been feeling like the weather isn't right..." Wendy said.

A portal soon opened to reveal a hurt Nina as she falls on her knees. Wendy ran to her and starts healing her.

"What happened to you Nina!" Mira asked worriedly. "Earthland has been suffering with strange weathers and I was attacked by the source of it. I had a feeling this world is suffering the same thing." Nina tells them.

The girls nodded "Yes we were all almost hit by a bolt." Juvia tells Nina "Something is also happening...everyone is turning back to their young age as teenagers or kids whatever age they were eight years ago." She tells them.

The girls now knew that the problem is coming from EarthLand their own home world.

"Take us back so we can deal with the problem." Erza said as the girls nodded, the guys and Nina looked shocked.

Nina thought about it "Are you sure about this. This is not any enemy you have fought before, you all might lose your lives." Nina told them.

They looked at each other worried but no looked serious "Yes we know the danger but we still can't stand here and do nothing." Lucy tells her.

"Wait we're going with you." Mahiru tells them "But-" Levy was cut off by Kuro "No buts were going." They sighed knowing they will not take no for an answer. "The kids?" Cana asked "Take them with you, I'll put them in a magical barrier." Nina tells them as they nodded.

They packed the kids stuff and their stuff as well, Nina opened another portal. The girls took a deep breath as they walk through the portal along with their families following them.

To be continued