We Won't Lose!

Erza Pov

My dragon slayer sword was clashing against Mina sword that she suddenly has now. Mira, Jellal and Laxus attacked her after I backed away from her as she almost cut me. She is definitely stronger then Niko that is for sure.

"Why don't you give up you Fairies have not laid one scratch on me yet." Mina told us as we were panting in pain. "Like hell we would let you win and destroy Mongolia!" Laxus shouted as lightning formed around his body.

We all attacked at the same time as Mina lifted her hands and I saw blood in the air. "W-what..." I whispered as I was tied up and so were the others. Mina smirked "Your truly weak Titania." Mina told me.

I was thrown in the air as my eyes widen as I saw Mina was hurting the others. I felt anger coursing through my body for feeling weak right now. "I WIILL NOT GIVE UP!!!" I pushed myself back towards Mina as I got my sword ready and cut her.

Mira Pov

I smiled and cheered Erza on as she was able to land a hit on Mina. "Way to go Erza." I whispered as Mina fell to her knees "How dare you!" Mina shouted as she glared at us.

For some reason I felt afraid and so did Erza and the guys. "Why do I feel afraid..." Jellal said with widen eyes. Mina got up as she chanted a spell that was coming towards me and Erza.

"NO!!!!"

Our bodies couldn't move at all and we were gonna die here...but our eyes widen to see who took the hit for us....

Wendy Pov

I was panting like the girls and guys we were hurt and almost out of magic. "He's too strong..." Cana said as we agreed "Sky Dragon Roar!" I chanted as my attacked vanished. "He canceled Wendy Roar..." Romeo whispered in shock.

He smirked at us suddenly we couldn't move at all. "What the hell!" Natsu shouted as he tried to move "Die now Fairy girls!" He chanted a spell that magic energy swords came straight at us.

"WE WON'T LET YOU HURT THEM!!!!" our eyes widen as we saw who got in the way...and who took the hit for us...

No...

To be continued