Their Sorrys

Jellal Pov

My eyes widen as Erza sword was near my neck and she was looking at me in my eyes. "...Jellal..." Erza said my name as I tried to lift my fist but couldn't.

Erza eyes soften more at me as tears stream down her cheeks. "Jellal stop this at once, we both used up a lot of our strength." She told me as I glared at her.

"WHY HIM! WHY CHOOSE SOMEONE LIKE HIM ERZA, I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING!!!" I shouted at her as her bangs covered her eyes.

Erza lifted her head as she looked at me as tears were still streaming down. "Jellal you hurt me by cheating on me. If you truly loved me you would have never done that." She told me with no smile at all. "Licht was there for me, he was kind to me and he loved me and I love him." Erza smiled at me.

She put her sword down "I was really hurt when you told me you still loved me but I realized I only love you as a guildmates and friend." Erza told me with a smile.

My eyes widen with tears was coming down as I realized I caused her so much pain again. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry Erza." I kept repeating that over and over.

Gajeel Pov

I was shocked as Levy was hugging me from behind, her hugs are still warm as I suddenly felt my back was wet...Levy's Tears...

Her grip tighten on me "Gajeel stop this now please...you don't wanna do this at all..." Levy said between tears. As my eyes widen and I clutched my fist as I was angry now.

"YOU WANT ME TO STOP THIS WHAT ABOUT EVERYTHING WE BEEN THROUGH TOGETHER!! HOW CAN YOU LOVE SOMEONE LIKE THAT GUY HE WILL JUST HURT YOU LEVY!!! I LOVE YOU SO CHOOSE ME INSTEAD OF HIM!!!" I shouted at her as she let go and I turned to look at her.

Levy had a sad smile on her face with still tears streaming down her cheeks. "Miharu will not hurt me like you did, he loves me and I love him. Gajeel if you loved me you would never have hurt me at all. I realized I love you as friend and family member of this guild..." Levy told me.

As tears came down...I felt hurt that she told me that she did not love. But what hurts most of all is that I hurt her again... "Levy...I'm so sorry..." I kept saying that over and over as tears kept coming down.

Laxus Pov

I saw that Mirajane fist was nearly to my face but she stopped it. I saw that her eyes were filled sadness and hate too. "...Laxus..." Mirajane whispered as her Takeover wearied off.

"YOU EXPECT ME TO LET SOME GUY TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME MIRAJANE!!! I AM NOT GONNA GIVE UP ON YOU I WILL HAVE YOU BACK SO WE CAN BE TOGETHER AGAIN!!!" I shouted at her as I felt a tear hit my forehead.

My eyes widen in shock to see that Mirajane was crying "Mira..?" I whispered her name as she looked at me and she got off me. "Laxus...I'm sorry but I can't return those feelings of yours...I have kids and a wonderful husband. I realized something too I do love you but as a family member, Guildmate and a Friend." Mirajane told me as I was shocked.

Tears came down as I realized I was crying cause Mirajane rejected me, telling me she never loved me. But what hurts more is that I hurts her and put her in so much pain. "Mirajane I'm so so very sorry...!" I kept repeating that over and over.

Natsu Pov

I opened my eyes as I remembered Lucy punched me in the face. I tried to move my body but it refused to move at all it's like I'm exhausted. "...Natsu..." I turn to meet with Lucy sad expression.

Lucy had her hand on my arm as she gave me a smile "Please stop this. It's putting to much on your body...Mina is controlling you so stop it."Lucy told me as I felt really angry right now.