Romeo vs Wendy

Wendy Pov

I did not glare at Romeo at all like he was to me and to Tetsu. My eyes soften with sadness and it hurt that he would let this happen to him.

I walked towards him "Romeo please stop this. This is not you at all the Romeo I knew was a kind guy." I told him but he grabbed my wrist and he burned me. "Urgh" I said in pain.

"Wendy!" Tetsu shouted my name but I did not look back at all. I have no choice but to beat him with all my strength then "Sky Dragon Crushing Fangs!" I chanted as my magic scratched him with so much force.

He hit a building as I jumped in the "First Sky Arrow!" I chanted as Wind was around my leg but Romeo jumped out of the way.

I hit the ground as the ground cracked from my magic. "Yellow Flames!" He chanted as he threw a yellow flame at me.

The yellow flames surrounded me "Ack! It smells so gross!" I covered both my nose and mouth and I didn't realize he was behind Rainbow Flames!" He attacked me from behind.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I screamed in pain as there was a burn mark on my back now. I turned to look at him as I stood up Wind was surrounding me now "Romeo you should know by now that this is my dominant." My hair and eyes turned pink as I was in my dragon force.

I jumped in the air "Sky Dragon Wave Wind!" I chanted in the air as I was pass Romeo as he was in the air and hit the ground.

"Urgh..." He was in pain as his hand lit black flames "Dark Flames!" He threw them at me as I tried to dodge them but one hit me on my thigh. "Ahhh!!" I screamed in pain as I fell to my knees.

I was panting and so was Romeo I closed my eyes as I opened them 'There is only one option! It has to be done...!' I thought to myself.

'Enchant Explosions on my Body...Deus Zero...!' I said in my mind as I ran at Romeo and Jumped on him.

*Explosion*

I was on the ground and so was Romeo as I was drifting to sleep but I could not. "I can't move...I need to kill him...!" Romeo struggles to say as I forced myself to crawl towards him.

I grabbed his wrist as he looked at me "Romeo stop this...we both took...too much damage..." I told him but he lit his hand on fire as I notice he will thrown it at Tetsu. "NO! Enchant! Paralyze!" I chanted an Enchantment I learn to paralyze someone.

"...Romeo..."

To be continued

Next chapter is "Natsu vs Lucy!"