Bickslow vs Lisanna

Lisanna Pov

I had Misono hide as I ran out of the guild running to go and find Bickslow I need to help him or else he will regret killing someone for no reason.

I went to go look for him as I sense magic and I jumped in the air "Animal Takeover: Bird!" I chanted as I turn to a bird and was in the air. I looked up on the roof as I saw Bickslow. "Bickslow stop this!" I shouted.

He only looked at me with a bored expression on his face. "I'll stop once that man is dead and your all mine." He said as my eyes widen, I was on the same roof now as I clutch my fist.

I looked up at him and glared at him "Then I will beat you." I told him as he chuckled "You beat me? Let's see about that." Bickslow told me as his dolls shot at me as I dodged the dolls attacks.

"Bunny!" I jumped in the air as I have bunny ears and a bunny tail as I was in white clothes. I jumped and kicked those dolls as I smashed them. "Destroy them all you want Lisanna but I'll be able to get more." Bickslow told me as I smiled at him.

Bickslow looked at me in confused "Go ahead and use as much as you want but I will not give up on defeating you! Tigress!" I ran as I was in my strongest takeover as attacked Bickslow.

He managed to dodge it by a centimeter as he jumped away. "Lisanna you leave me no choice but to hurt you." Bickslow told me as he gathered more dolls and they shoot at me. I tired to dodge it but there's too many as I got shot on my left arm and right thigh. "Ahhhhhh!" I screamed in pain.

I fell to my knees as I saw Bickslow staring at me, "I will not give up on you!" I forced myself up as I destroyed the dolls as fast as I can and I was able to do it. I then jumped in the air to kick Bickslow as I pinned him down.

Bickslow mask got off as his eyes widen in shock as I look at him with a sad expression on his face as I put on a small smile. "Bickslow please stop this, this is not you." I told him.

"...Bickslow..."

To be continued