Elfman vs Evergreen

Evergreen Pov

I flew up in the air as Elfman tried to punch me in his gorilla beast takeover. "That was too close of a hit." I told myself.

He looked in the air "I want to fight that guy that took you away from me like a man." Elfman said as a tick mark appeared on my head as I flew down an kicked him on the face.

"Shut the Hell Up!" I shouted at him I get so annoyed with that man talk of his. Suddenly felt him grab my ankle "Shit...!" I whispered as he swung me and threw me at a building. "Ack!" I said in pain.

I tired to get up as I look at Elfman "You did not hold back big man." I told him as he looked at me with no emotion. "You left me no choice, I'll make sure you can't move so I can get rid of that man and those kids." Elfman told me as I glared at him.

I jumped in the air as I crossed my arms and spread them open "Fairy Bomb: Gremlin!" I chanted as lights shot straight at Elfman. Beast Soul: Lizard Man!" My eyes widen he used that in the GMG.

My eyes widen to see that he was running towards me getting ready to attack me. "You stupid olf you really gonna hurt me..." I smiled at him as he suddenly froze in his place as he looked at me.

I got up and lower myself as I lift my left leg up and kicked him on the chin as he flew up. "Wings!" I chanted as I flew up and kicked him to the ground.

"Urgh...!" Elfman said in pain but he easily got up and I saw him look in a different direction as I turn to see Jeje. Elfman changes to a leopard beast soul as he went straight to Jeje to cut him with his claws.

I flew fast to save him as Jeje eyes widen as I was the one to take the attack. "Ahhhh...!" I screamed in pain as I fell to the ground, I was hurt on my back. "Run now!" I told Jeje but he didn't want to as I got up and looked at him. "Now." I said and he left.

I turned to Elfman "I won't let you harm him and I want you to break free from that stupid mind control you big stupid head." I told him as I flew up. "Time for my big attack!"

I crossed my arms again as dotes of lights started appearing around my arms. "Fairy Machine Gun!" I spread my arms open fast "Leprechaun!" I chanted as so much went straight at him as they him as they hit him and he was on the ground and I landed beside him and went on my knees.

"Stop this please Elfman be a man and do what's right..." I told him putting my hand on his arm. His eyes widen as he looked at me.

To be continued