Our ending

No ones Pov

Years went by now since the battle and since the girls last seen their former family/Guildmates. The girls are not crying over the guys anymore but they still think of them dearly.

The girls are happily in love with their husbands still and are a happy family with the kids they have. Of course the ones that married the vampires still think about how they will age and they won't but it doesn't bother them anymore at all.

Because all that matter is that love each other and that they're time together with them. The servamps will always love the girls no matter how old they get and when their gone, the girls know that.

The girls and the guys kids are now teenagers and are happy and having fun. They don't know that they have Magic like their parents and they don't know about their fathers being vampires and eves. Or for one of them half exceed.

Luke Heartifila, Kuruse Heartifila, Hiyama Shirota, Hanabi Lockser, Zero Todoroki, Rosemary Todoroki are 16 years old and are now in there first year of high school now and they are in the same class together.

Nana Lockser, Yuuta Alicein, Shouka Alberano, Erika are 15 years old and are in their third year of middle school together and they somehow are in the same class again.

Elliot Sendagaya, Hinako Sendagaya, Ponyo, Kenji Alicein are 14 years old and they are in their second year of middle school. They go to the same middle school as their friends that are a year older then them.

They all are happy together and they don't remember about going to their mothers home world at all. They don't even remember all the chaos that happened there or anything about getting attack while their fathers protected them.

Because the girls and boys erased it from their kids memories so they won't have to know how much pain they all felt that day. All that matters is that they only remember the good and happy times in earth not in earth land.

They all are happy to being best friends and having wonderful parents. The girls are happy they met their husbands and got married to them.

But they felt even more happy when they had their kids with the ones that they love.

The End