Tiger Girl vs Lion Girl

Lisanna Pov

Like the other girls we were away from the guild fighting these things. I was fighting my look alike right now we are in an ally way.

"Hey you need to hide or go somewhere safe!" I told a little boy as I helped him get up. "You should hurry and go to your parents." I told him but I couldn't move as I saw the little boy smile.

"Hehe figured that would work you Fairies are very easy to read..." The boys voice changed to a girls voice now. His appearance changed as well. It was my look alike with lion ears and a tail.

I struggle and try to move but couldn't "W-Why can't I move at all..." I asked her.

"One touch from me and your body can't move. Paralyzed." Evil me chanted as my eyes widen. 'She paralyzed me!' I thought to myself as I tried to move.

"Lion Claw!" Evil me chanted as she cut me with her sharp nails. "AHHHHH!!!" I screamed in pain and hit the ground.

"Hehe this was a very fast fight. Die Lisanna." Evil me said before she tries to cut me again I dodged.  I realized I was able to move again. "What?! How?!" Evil me shouted.

"TAKEOVER: BUNNY!!" I chanted and I jumped as I changed to my take over. I kicked my evil look alike in the face.

"How dare you! You hit my beautiful lion face!" Evil me shouted

"How dare you! You hit my beautiful lion face!" Evil me shouted. "You sure talk highly about yourself that's how you know we are not the same at all!" I shouted at her.

We both glared at each other. "LION SLASH!!!" Her attack missed me but then I saw her smirk and I turned around fast.

My eyes widen in fear as I ran to protect him my husband "TAKEOVER! HARPY!!" I chanted and flew faster towards Misono as I blocked the attack with my body.

"Urgh!! Ahhhh!!!" I screamed in pain as my takeover wore off. Misono eyes widen as he saw blood "LISANNA!!!" Misono shouted my name loud.

"Hehe didn't think you would make it in time to save him. Now prepare to die!" Evil me told me and I heard her.

I try to get up, it hurts to move. "Lisanna! Stay down please! Your bleeding!" Misono shouted worriedly at me and I smiled at him. He stayed quiet.

"I-I have to beat her! It's not because I'm a member of Fairy Tail, it's because she is trying to hurt the ones that I love and she will pay for it! Got it I will not lose to you Evil Me!" I glared at her and got up.

"Takeover! Tigress!"

I ran and jumped as I attacked my look alike very hard. I wasn't giving up, I kept attacking her without stopping "Gyaaahhh!!! No!!" Evil me screamed in pain.

No One Pov

Lisanna look alike disappeared as her takeover wore off, Lisanna collapsed to the ground as she fell unconscious.

To be continued