Script Magic vs Eastern Script

Levy Pov

I come face to with the evil me and by analyzing her body she is made out of something that is from me but what...

"Trying to figure out what I made out of will have fun trying to figure that out. Levy." Evil Levy tells me with a grin.

I saw her get up and walk towards me opening a book. "Now the Undead Awaken!!" Evil me shouted as the ground started shaking.

"W-What is going on!" I shouted as something grabbed my leg and I flinched at the strength of the hand that grabbed my ankle.

"I won't let you attack me! Solid Script: Stone!" I chanted as the stone crushed a lot of undead hands.

"Grrr...why you...how dare you do that to my puppets!" Evil me shouted as her book flipped pages.  "Burn!"

My eyes widen as my right arm was burning "ahhhhhhhhh!!!! S-Solid Script! Rain!" I chanted as it started raining now and the fire disappeared.

I see her smirk "You have the Eastern Solid Script just like that Grimoire Hearts guy expect you use a book instead of a sword." I asked her grabbed my right burned arm.

She closed her book with a smile "You are correct I do have that magic. But strong then your magic I was made to defeat you we were all made too." Evil me told me.

I looked shocked 'Then this was all planned from the very beginning...!' I thought to myself as the evil me laughed.

"Eastern Solid Script: Bane Particles!"

It was everywhere in the air I remember this Bloodman used it and Gajeel ate it...I cover my mouth and start coughing.

I also hear another cough and I look to see Miharu as my eyes widen. "N-No! Miharu!!" I shouted as I'm coughing blood out.

Tears formed  and I turned and glared at her "HE IS NOT INVOLVED IN OUR BATTLE LEAVE HIM OUT OF IT NOW!!!" I screamed at the evil me.

She smirked "No can do he has been involved since the first day you girls met them." Evil me says as I was shocked. I gripped on the dirt.

I'm not the weak Levy from all those years ago...I am stronger! "SOLID SCRIPT! BANE PARTICLES MASKS!" I chanted as the words Masked appeared on mine and Miharu faces.

I glared at her like I have never glared at anyone before. "I have had enough of you and I am now done with you! You have tried to kill Miharu and that is unforgivable. I have never been a fighter but I will now to protect my love ones!" I shouted

"SOLID SCRIPT: ALL MAGIC!" I chanted as all the magic that I have came into contact gathered together to form a Beam destroying all of those Bane Particles and her undead army

Even the evil me was hit "N-no way I couldn't have failed..." she said before disappearing and turning to fabric.

No one Pov

"I did it..." Levy managed to say as She collapsed to the ground unconscious.

"Levy...!"

To be continued