We Know Who We Love

Lucy Pov

We were at the park thinking about what they told us. "They said they still loved us but did they actually loved us from the beginning?" I asked the others to see if they knew the answer.

"Who knows Lu-Chan their probably only saying that to us since were married or they just feel bad for what they did to us." Levy answered me.

Natsu was very important to me he was my best friend and the man I came to love but that changed after he broke my heart I don't love him that way anymore but he will always be my family and best friend.

I realized something Kuro is a Vampire he won't age but I will. Tears came down I want to be with Kuro for the rest of our life but I can't since I'm a human and he is a vampire.

But even so I don't love Natsu anymore the one I came to love is him yes even if he is a vampire we can still be together no matter what.

"I fallen so much in love with Kuro..."

Levy Pov

I was playing with grass as I was remembering some of the good times me and Gajeel did have before it was ruin.

Tears stream down I know it hurts and I know I don't love him anymore but I want him to be happy as well. I love Mahiru more then anything that I don't want to be apart from him.

"Yes I already know me and him weren't meant to be. I was meant to be with Mahiru."

Erza Pov

I was sitting on the stairs with Juvia while we both were lost in thought. Jellal join Fairy Tail for me so we can be together but he ruin that the moment he cheated.

Deep down I know I care for him but not in that away anymore in a family or friend way now. I smiled as I saw Licht face in my mind.

"I already chose to be with Licht."

Juvia Pov

I smiled at what Erza said Juvia is happy for her but what am I suppose to do. I remembered how I was so in love with Gray and how it took forever for him to finally return my feelings.

But he shattered my feelings for saying those hurtful words to me. It hurts that I still care for him...Juvia knows now I love Gray like an older brother or a dear friend but not in a romantic way anymore.

But Juvia is also worried cause Hyde is a Vampire and Juvia is a normal human will Hyde always and forever love only Juvia? No that does not matter now that only now matters.

"Yes Juvia loves Hyde and Juvia heart will forever belong to him even if he is vampire."

Mira Pov

The only thought I had in my mind right now is  of Laxus and how he told me he still loves me. Yeah right like I can believe him now.

I looked at my wedding ring and smiled at it. At one point I had romantic feelings for him but not anymore he will always be a guildmate, family and friend but no longer a lover.

"I love Mikuni."

Wendy Pov

I was young and in love with Romeo back then but I'm an adult now and it's true I would have been happy to hear those words but since meeting Tetsu. I believe those words are lies.

He is like my brother and I can't see him in any other way now. I love only one person right now and I hope our love will stay strong.

"I'm sorry Romeo but I only love Tetsu."

Cana Pov

Freed still loves me yeah right if he ever loved me he would have helped me with my drinking problem but he never did.

The only person that helped was the girls and Lily...Freed was an important person to me he did love me and I did to at one point but those feelings of love died. I only love Freed as a friend and guildmate now.

"I only love and care for Lily even if he is not human."

Lisanna Pov

At one point I would have jumped for joy but I don't feel that way anymore and that's cause I went to Earth and met Misono.

Yes I love Bickslow but not in a romantic way in brother way or guildmate way. I hope he will find someone that can love him like how I loved him.

"I already knew who I love and it's Misono."

Evergreen Pov

That big idiot how can he not have a brain to know that hurt me and it would make me cry. Yes I would have been shock and happy back then but I'm not.

I care for that idiot as a dear friend cause I already have someone to love  and  I don't need another person to love.

"Jeje I love him and only him for who he is."

No one Pov

The girls knew that they didn't feel the same way for those boys any more only in a friend, family or guildmate way.

The girls stood up and looked at each other with smiles as they ran back to the guild to see the ones they truly love.

To be continued

The girls know who they really love human or vampire they still love them.

Anyways the next chapter is called "Battle begins."