Truth

"Niko"

Mira Pov

Everyone was quiet "Wait so who is this Niko person you guys want to see?" Bickslow asked us. We looked at each other and we nodded thinking it is the time to reveal the battle.

"We took on a mission to take down a group of dark wizards eight years ago but in that job we failed." I told them as I look down. "They were too powerful for us at the time and they used there magic together to send us to a whole different world called Earth and there we met the boys." Erza continued.

Everyone looked at them in shocked Mira and Erza were defeated...that was a big surprised to hear.

No one Pov

Lucy spoke next "When we woke up we were bandaged up and in a room all together these guys helped us even though they didn't believe us about who we are or didn't know us either." Lucy smiled gently remembering how all their love stories begun.

"We soon fell in love with them but in the end we decided to leave the boys to protect them and not bring them in danger our danger that is." Cana tells them with a sad smile.

All the girls looked down as their lovers looked away.

Lisanna looked sad "But...they were already caught up in the battle as they were captured and they used them as bait to lure us and it worked..." Lisanna also said.

"You knew yet you still went to the battlefield?" Laki asked them. The girls gave them a small smile as they faced the boys and back to their guild.

"We would give our lives up to protect them. Wouldn't you risk everything for the one you love and never want to let them go ever..." Wendy asked Fairy Tail as they were shocked.

Hearing that part made a few wizards clutched their fist tightly but they listened to the girls story even though they felt guilty and ashamed.

No one could answer them "Continue girls.." master told them. "We fought with all our strength to save the boys but somehow we felt that they saved us. Master we don't regret staying but we want to stop Mina cause she is as dangerous as Niko." Mira said again.

Everyone was quiet and didn't know what to say to the girls that they missed. "Niko was strong but Mina is stronger. We will do everything in our power to stop her." Levy tells them.

Master sigh and looked up "Very well we will go and see this Niko girl and come up with a plan to defeat this new enemy not only to save our world but your world as well girls." Master says with a serious face.

The girls felt so happy.

To be continued

The girls were able to tell Fairy Tail the truth why they disappeared and the reason why they stayed.

Now they must go and talk to the one person that put them through all this trouble.

Find out in the Next Chapter "Niko"