Brainwash

No one Pov

The boys woke up in a cell and looked around to see where they are. "What happen to us?" Romeo asked rubbing his head.

Jellal got up and saw he and the others have anti magic chains on them. "Last thing I remembered was that Mina girl was right in front of us." Bickslow answered.

"Hey let us out!" Natsu shouted as the boys were figuring out to get out. "Let's see we can't use magic right now so how do we get out." Freed tells them.

"Hehe you can't unless you work with us." Mina appeared with a smiled as she looked at the boys. "You expect us to agree with changing side." Laxus chuckled at that.

Mina was not happy as she glared at them "You will get those girls back if you help." Mina offered them a chance to get the girls that they lost back. But no matter how much they want the girls to love them again they will not fight.

"Still no! We will not be turning against our guild!" Gray shouted at Mina with a glare. "We wouldn't join you even if you threaten us!" Gajeel told her.

"We might not be able to use magic right now but we still can fight." Jellal said as he glared at Mina. None of the guys are willing to fight their guild even is it meant not being with the girls. They loved Fairy Tail too much to turn against it.

Mina was getting more angry but she heard her master talking to her in her head. "No other choice Brainwash them Mina." Mina nodded to herself as she closed her eyes.

And she opened them as they were black and white now as she smiled evilly at them now. "Now look into eyes boys..." The boys did as they couldn't look away for some reason, they tried to close their eyes or look away but they couldn't.

"Now you will be on our side and try to kill those fairy girls husbands and take the children as hostages or kill them if you want. And kill anyone that gets in your way expect for those fairies."

The boys tried to fight it so badly but Mina magic was strong, they couldn't anymore they gave in to her mind control as it was too strong for them. "Yes Mina." They answered her.

Mina smiled Evilly "Let us all prepare for battle now. Master said he will join us for this battle, so try not to disappoint him or me." Mina ordered them as they nodded.

To be continued

Now they have the boy under control. Will they be able to do what Mina wants them to do or will they break through the spell.

What are the girls up too right now Next chapter "We know who We Love"