Guilt

Kuro Pov

We carried the girls to Fairy Tail as the little old man told us to carry Lucy and the others to a room. There a woman with pink hair was there as she was able to save our wives.

The girls were now resting in the rooms that Fairy Tail gave us to use...I was holding mine and Lucy twins. Whenever I look at them I feel so happy to see them.

My hair casted a shadow on my face. "Why couldn't I save...you..." I asked myself as I look at her unconscious face...

All of us were wondering the same thing and I close my eyes. I know one thing for sure that all of us feel weak for not helping them fight at all...

We are afraid to lose the girls that we love so much and it hurts to see them hurt. They were put in so much danger while protecting us.

Hyde Pov

I look at Juvia sleeping face...it's like that last time that I was afraid to move and I let her almost die...

Why couldn't I fight if I don't fight I'll lose her just like how I lost Ophelia.

Tears were dripping down my cheeks to my pants... "Why am I so weak to fight for what I want..." I told myself as I stare at Juvia...

Licht Pov

This is that exact same feeling that I felt eight years ago...that feeling of weakness of not being able to protect the woman that I came to love...

I wanted so much to help her but my body refused to moved like how they wanted us to stay back....

Something wet hit my hands as I touch my cheeks to feel that it was tears...that's right Erza was the first girl I ever loved and she is the only one that can make me worry or cry for her...

"Please wake up Erza...don't leave me ever..." I whispered to her unconscious body.

Mahiru Pov

I looked at Levy sleeping face I was depressed cause I couldn't fight by her side...what was all that training that we did for!

We trained so we could fight and protect them but we couldn't move at all. I feel so weak like that last time that me and Kuro couldn't fight to save the Lucy and Levy.

"Levy I'm sorry please forgive me for being weak...!" I told her as tears were streaming down my face.

Tetsu Pov

I clutched my fist tightly together as I was staring at Wendy hurt face. She fought with all her strength yet I couldn't help how weak am I.

Carla is watching mine and Wendy kids along with Hugh...I felt this feeling the fear of losing the one that I love...

"Why couldn't I move and help her..." I told myself as tears start to drip.

Misono Pov

I watch Lisanna sleeping soundly but all hurt and bandaged up like all the other girls. "Tch I'm so weak for not protecting you Lisanna..." I told myself.

I remembered how she protected me for that attack....my bangs covered my face. "I'm sorry so please wake up..." I told myself as I start crying.

Lily Pov

"Cana..." I whispered as I watch her unconscious and hurt. I remember her smile and beautiful face.

Cana was someone that had a drinking problem but she learned how to control herself. She changed and she loved me for me.

"So please wake up soon I hope you do so we can laugh together..." I said as tears come down.

Mikuni Pov

I was holding Mira hand "Mira I'm so sorry for not being able to fight but please I hope you wake up soon." I told her unconscious face.

I was mad at myself for not being able to fight me and Jeje feel weak...why did we train them what was it for!

I was in tears as they fell on Mira hands.

Jeje Pov

I took the bags that I always wore off and had a sad expression on face. I was worried for the one that I love Evergreen.

I never valid any humans life until I met her she was the first human girl I ever came to love. That's why I am mad at myself for not being able to protect her at all.

"Ever please wake up soon...your the only one that makes me happy..." I told her sleeping face with a little bit of tears showing.

To be continued