Gray vs Juvia

Juvia Pov

"Water Slicer!" I chanted as we were still in the guild fighting one another. "Ice Devil Rage!" Gray chanted as my water slicers disappeared from his devil rage attack.

Gray rage hit me "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" I screamed in pain as I was on the ground. "Juvia!" Hyde shouted my name worriedly. Gray was walking towards Hyde as my eyes widen.

"No..." I whispered but I was frozen to the ground Gray was fast as he grabbed Hyde from his head and smashed it to the ground "GYAH!" He shouted in pain. "HYDE!!!" I screamed as I watched my beloved get hurt.

Gray eyes were red as he had those black markings. "Your going to die for taking Juvia away from me." Gray told him with a glare as he was making a ice sword.

Hyde looked up with a glare his glasses were off. "Juvia is not yours! She is not an object!" My eyes widen as Hyde said that...."Ahhh...!" I broke the ice and ran and kicked Gray as he flew to the wall.

I glared at Gray as I helped Hyde "Stay here and don't come out. Juvia will protect you I promise!" I told him with a smile. "No...okay..." He said as I left to fight Gray. Hyde knows I can win, he believes in my strength.

Me and Gray were fighting and Juvia was not holding back at all. Juvia remembers how Gray told her he still loved me...but Juvia does not feel that way at all anymore. Juvia loves Hyde deeply and my cute daughters that we have.

"Gray this is not the same Gray I know! You fought for your friends at all cost!" I shouted at him as he hesitated and I stopped my attacks. Gray is still in there somewhere, he heard my voice.

Gray lift his hands up as he shot multiple ice shards at me "Aaahhhhhhh!" I screamed in pain as he grabbed my leg and smashed me to the ground hard. I bit my lip to hold in my scream.

I was in so much pain "He took you away from me...he can't have you..." Gray said as Juvia felt one tear drop hit my leg. My eyes widen as I looked at Gray he was trying to fight it.

I closed my eyes as I opened them up with all the determination I have. I kicked him and flipped him on the ground as I grabbed both hands and sat on his back.

"...Gray..."

To be continued