Natsu vs Lucy

Lucy Pov

I was grabbing Kuro hand as our children are inside the guild being protected by a strong force field. "Lucy are you sure they will be alright!" Kuro shouted as I turn my head and smiled.

"Of course and sorry about this." I pushed Kuro into the river as I took the hit "Ahhhh!!!" I was hit by a fire dragon roar as I screamed in pain.

Kuro came up from the river "Lucy!" Kuro shouted my name as I look at him from the ground. "Don't worry about me." I got up and I grabbed one of my keys.

"I open the Gate of the Lion! Leo!"

Loke appeared "You called princess." Loke said to me with a smile. "I need you to stall for a little bit can you." I asked him. "Your wish is my command." He said as he turned towards a pissed off Natsu. "Natsu you don't need to hurt anyone just snap out of it." Loke told Natsu.

Natsu looked up at Loke "Move Loke so I can kill him." Natsu told Loke as he fixed his suit. "By him you mean Kuro. That's a shame cause I'm not gonna let you harm either of them. Regulus Gatling Impact!" He attacked Natsu.

I ran to help Kuro out of the river "Kuro I need you to do me a favor." I asked him as he looked curious "What is it Lucy?" Kuro asked me as I smiled at him. "I need you to believe that my love for you is truly real. I don't love Natsu anymore." I told him as he looked shocked.

Kuro looked up at me "Lucy-" But I cut him off as I grabbed Loke key and StarDress to Leo Form. "I'm going to help Loke I need you to hide and not come out." I ran not waiting for his respond.

I jumped in the air "Regulus Kick!" I chanted as I kicked Natsu in the back. "Sorry did I take long." I asked Loke "Of course not princess." He told me with a smile.

I smiled at him "Open the Gates Of the Water barrier! Aquarius! And the Gate of the Maiden! Virgo!" I shouted opening two gates at once.

"So were fighting Natsu." Aquarius said as I looked at her. "Yeah sorry about calling you two but I need your help. It's like Mina spell makes him stronger." I told them.

Virgo turned to look at me "I'm happy to help princess." Virgo said as she went to Attack Natsu and so did Aquarius.

Me and Loke joined the fight "I had enough of you all Fire Dragon Brilliant Flame!" Natsu chanted as he hit Virgo and Aquarius very hard. "What...!" They Both shouted.

"Virgo! Aquarius!" I shouted there names as their bodies were glowing. "Lucy...he's too strong..." "Sorry...princess..." and they both disappeared.

Tears streamed down as I clutched my fist Loke and Natsu were fighting. As I decided to help out too, good thing I can fight too. I saw that Natsu made a sword out of fire and he came at me fast as there was blood in the air as my eyes widen.

"Aah..." I said as Natsu cut me on my side that also left a burn mark. I fell to my knees "Lucy!" Loki shouted as he came by my side as I looked at him "it's alright..." I told him with a smile.

Natsu was strong I know that, I know I never stood a chance against him in a battle but I have to at least try. "Natsu wake up you damn idiot! Be that stupid flame head that I knew!" I punched him but he grabbed my fist as he punched me in the stomach while I was sent flying in the air.

"Lucy!" Loke shouted my name again as I coughed blood as I suddenly felt a kick from behind. "Ahhhhh!!!" I screamed in pain as I hit the ground hard that it was cracked now.

No one Pov

"Stay out of my way now Lucy." Natsu tells me as he was about to go look for Kuro until Loke punched him in the face.

Natsu fell to the ground "You idiot! How could you hurt Lucy like that!" Loke shouted at him. Natsu eyes widen now knowing he hurt Lucy as he wasn't moving now.

Loke notice Natsu stopped as he took his chance now. "Brilliance Lion!" Loke chanted as he used his strongest spell but that did not stop Natsu "Sacred Art! Fire Dragon Lunar Flames!" Both spells collide, As they made a big explosion.

As the smoke was starting to fade "Sorry Lucy..." Loke said Before disappearing. Lucy got up as she saw Natsu leave and she hugged him from behind.

Tears stream down her cheeks as she was chanting a spell in her head. "NOW RAIN DOWN! Goffried!" The stars came down as Natsu eyes widen as it hit both Natsu and Lucy.

They were both unconscious on the ground both wounded really bad. But Natsu woke up but could not move at all, soon Lucy woke up as she forced herself up and she grabbed his arm.

"Natsu please give up we are both exhausted from this battle..." She told him. "No I got to..." but Lucy punched him so hard on the head knocking him unconscious again.

"...Natsu..."

To be continued