Ruler of the Stars vs Ruler of Darkness

Lucy Pov

I ran away from the guild like the other girls so we don't have to hold back on these look alike of us. I looked to see if my look alike was following me and she was.

I came to a stop once I knew we were far away from the guild and by standers too. "Hey me you know I really don't wanna fight so you think you can just leave." I asked her.

Her eyes darken "Do you honestly think I would leave just like that weak me. You must be dumber then I thought you are." Evil Lucy tells me and I sighed.

I guess I don't have a much of a choice but to fight the evil me. I grabbed Loki gate key. "StarDress! Leo!" I chanted as my outfit changed to a black dress and a symbol appeared on my too.

 "StarDress! Leo!" I chanted as my outfit changed to a black dress and a symbol appeared on my too

The evil me is laughing at me "Is that dress just for show Lucy Heartfilia. Ahahaha." I grin at her. "Nope it's not, you see after eight years we girls decided to get stronger so we wouldn't lose to the likes of you clones or Niko again." I told her.

I lifted my leg up and kicked her "Regulus Kick!" I chanted using Loki powers. She was thrown to a brick wall very hard with my kick.

"We are not the same girls we were all those years ago anymore." The evil me got up and glared she grabbed her whip. "So be it! DarkDress: Dark Sagittarius!" Evil me chanted as she in a look a like of Sagittarius stardress.

"So you look like us and can copy our magic too..." I said as she smirks at me. "Darkness Arrows!!!" She summoned a bow an started shooting dark arrows at me.

I kept jumping out of the way to dodge them until I tripped and I was going to get hit by these arrows. I needed to do something but they were coming quick. "Regulus Impact!!"

The dark arrows were blown away and in front of me was Loki. "Loki!" I shouted with a smile "Hello princess. It seems like I came just in time to help." Loki says with a smile.

The evil me glared as she got out a key "Open Gate Of The Lion! Dark Leo." Both me and Loki eyes widen. "I'll handle this fake me princess you just focus on your enemy." Loki tells me as I nodded. "Here is one of my strongest spells!" I shouted at the evil me.

Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens...
All the stars, far and wide...
Show me thy appearance...
With such shine.
Oh Tetrabiblos...
I am the ruler of the stars...
Aspect become complete...
Open thy malevolent gate.
Oh 88 Stars of the heaven...
Shine!

Evil me lifted her hand up "Cancel" she cancelled my spell as I was surprised by that. 'How was she able to cancel it out?!' I thought to myself, I grabbed Taurus gate key now. "StarDress: Taurus!"

She ran and punched me in the gut and kicked my leg stabbing it with an arrow "AHHHHHH" I was screaming in pain. She was so fast that I didn't even have time to react.

I was in pain "Luce!" Kuro shouted as he saw I was hurt. I was on my knees trying to pull out the arrow carefully...I can't allow her to harm my husband at all. I can't allow her to use the fake spirits to harm my spirits either, they are my friends!

I saw her turn around and summoned a whip in her hand and lift it up. "Let's see if you will be able to protect him now." Evil me tells me.

My eyes widen as I pull the arrow out but I didn't scream in pain at all. I got up and ran in front of Kuro and blocked the whip with my wrist and pulled my right arm back. "Lucy Punch!" I punched her in the stomach with so much strength it send her flying.

She hit the ground as she got up.

Loki smiled at me as I smiled back. "I will finish this so I can help Lucy out. You might have been created to being stronger then me but our strength come from something you fakes don't have! It comes from our feelings, I'll finish this! Lion Brilliance!" Loki chanted as he finished off the fake Leo the lion.

I grabbed my whip from my hip and stretch it out with my hands. "This is it! I will finish you off!" I shouted at her. I swung my whip hitting her and destroying the ground.

"I-Impossible!" The evil me shouted as she disappeared right away

"I-Impossible!" The evil me shouted as she disappeared right away. "So when we beat them they disappeared but she turned to stardust..." I said as I fell to my knees as my leg was still bleeding.

"Princess!" Loki shouted as he disappeared due to mine and his exhaustion. It took a lot out of both our magics to fight against our evil selves. "...Be careful everyone..." I quietly say.

No one Pov

Lucy fell on her side as she was unconscious now...

To be continued