Meeting the Girls New Family

No one Pov

"Girls who are these men and kids?" Master Makarov asked the girls. "Master these are our husbands and children. The one with black hair and the white lock is Licht Todoroki he is my husband, these are our twins the boy with Scarlet hair is Zero and the girl with black hair and a scarlet lock is Rosemary. They are our children." Erza tells the master and the guild.

Mirajane decided to go next "This is my husband Mikuni Alicein and this is our son Yuuta he has white hair and blonde braids." Mira introduced her family.

"Here is my husband, his name is Misono Alicein and he is the younger brother of Mikuni. This here is our son Kenji with purple hair." Lisanna smiled.

"Juvia wants to introduce my husband Hyde and our Children. The one with blonde hair and blue locks is Hanabi and the last one with blue hair is Nana." Juvia introduces her family.

"This is Kuro, he is my husband and these are our twins Luke who has blonde hair with Light blue streaks and Kuruse who has Light blue hair." Lucy told them with a smile.

"This is Mahiru Shirota my smart husband and this is our son Hiyama he has brown hair like his father." Levy says with a smile too.

"And This here is my husband Snow Lily and our beloved daughter Shouka she has blonde hair as you can see." Cana introduced her family.

"This is Jeje my stoic husband and our daughter who has black hair whose name is Erika." Evergreen introduced her husband and daughter.

"This is Tetsu Sendagaya my sweet husband and our twins the one with Dark blue hair is Elliot and the one with blonde hair is Hinako." Wendy tells everyone.

"And lastly but not least me, my husband is Hugh and our daughter who has white hair with black streaks is named Ponyo." Carla tells the guild.

The master was crying tears of joy "My children got married and have their own children. I am so proud of you my girls." Master hugged the girls once again.

The master turn to look at the boys "I hope you boys are treating my daughters with kindness." He told them "Yes we are we will never hurt them." Misono says as the master nodded in approval.

"That is good to hear because if you boys were to hurt them then you boys would be hurt as physically." Master Makarov tells the guys as they gulped.

Wendy Pov

I healed the other boys now, it was just Tetsu that I needed to heal now. "Who exactly hurt you guys?" I asked them.

"A group of people, they're in a different level then those people we faced eight years ago." Mikuni answered me. I look at Tetsu who was deep in thought. He was really deep in thought "Is something wrong sweetheart?" I asked him.

"One of women kinda looked like that one girl...I think her name was Niko the one that had short black hair and clear blue eyes." Tetsu told me.

I stopped healing him since I was finished but me and the girls were shocked to hear this. Our eyes widen at that name "Impossible according to Nina those wizards should still be in prison! Especially Niko!" Lisanna shouted.

...Niko...

No one Pov

"Yes they should still be in there..." Erza thought for a moment. Everyone was quiet "Do you perhaps think she has a twin sister." Lucy asked the girls as she thought about it.

Levy was still thinking "You might be right Lu-chan she might have a secret twin that no one knew about." Levy answered Lucy. "If that is true then she must have been training to be stronger then Niko." Cana spoke up.

"This is bad then girls if what you told us how strong this Niko girl is then her twin sister might be a tough opponent." Master tells the girls as they nodded.

To be continued