Fairy Tail Defeat

Master Pov

I was wrapped up in bandages just like the other guild members that put up a fight. That woman comrades were very strong even I a master could not handle her. She is probably the most dangerous enemy we have faced so far.

I look at the direction that the girls were in, they are in the infirmary rooms resting they took more damage then we did. Their husbands are with the girls watching over them.

"Master...did we lose this battle..." Bisca asked me as she was looking down. I couldn't answer her how am I suppose to tell them we don't stand a chance. We lost this battle. How can I tell them all that.

But someone shouted and it made me shock "We're Fairy Tail Wizards we don't ever give up!" Natsu shouted as he was standing up lilting his fist on fire. He was determined to not giving up even though we faced defeat.

"When do we ever give up Gramps?" Laxus asked me with a smile. "Yeah this is nothing we been through much worst master." Gray also said with a grin of his own.

I had tears in my eyes with a proud smile "You damn brats of course we will win this battle for our guild, our home and Our family!" I told them holding up my hand making the Fairy Tail sign. The guilds sign.

How could I give up. This is Fairy Tail after all and we never give up. Me and my children never give up, we fight until the end and make sure everyone lives. We have always fought for what was right.

No one Pov

All the member were smiling even though they were injured. They heard someone slam there hand on the table "So what's our next move old man?" Gajeel asked the master.

I looked at Gajeel then everyone else "First off we need the girls help since they know more then we do right now. They are the only ones that can help us out, if that woman is Niko sister then the girls should know what's she capable of." Master told them.

"Well I'm glad that you need us master." A Scarlet hair woman says as they look to see that the girls were up now. "We won't let this lost get us down." It was Levy that spoke next.

"ERZA!"

"LUCY!"

"LEVY!"

"JUVIA!"

"CANA!"

"LISANNA!"

"MIRAJANE!"

"EVERGREEN!"

"WENDY!"

They all shouted the girls names as the girls smiled at all of them. "You guys didn't think those wounds would be the end of us did you." Lucy said with a smile as she was standing with Kuro help.

Mirajane walked up "Master we would like to see someone in the magic prison." She asked the master and the Master looked at her. "Who might that be Mira." The master asked as he was curious.

"Niko."

To be continued