Angered Mina

Mina Pov

No! No! No! No! They couldn't have been defeated! I made them to defeat those wretched girls! They were supposed to be more powerful then them!! Those Fairies shouldn't have been able to win against them!

As the girls were all walking to their guild with the help of their husbands, I decided to make another appearance. I looked terrifying I saw the girls eyes widen in fear and anger.

"How dare you destroy them, I will make you girls pay with your life's!" I shouted with venom in my tone as I ran towards them

"How dare you destroy them, I will make you girls pay with your life's!" I shouted with venom in my tone as I ran towards them. "Dark God Claw!" I chanted.

"We won't let you hurt our wives!" One of them says as I was getting more mad "Then you will die with them!" I shouted as Erza and the other girls pushed their husbands.

Erza Pov

Us girls pushed our husbands out of the way to protect them. Mina attack was too quick for us to dodge it too. "AHHHHHHHH!!!" We all shouted in pain, it was more painful then then clones that we fought.

"NO!" Licht yelled as he tried to come towards me not just him but also the others guys. "DONT YOU GUYS DARE COME CLOSE!" I shouted at them.

"You can't expect us to sit and watch you girls get hurt badly again!" Hyde asked/shouted at us as I glanced at Juvia.

Juvia stood up "Water Barrier!" She chanted then I saw Cana threw cards around the barrier "That should protect and keep them in there." She tells me.

We all then turned to face Mina and glared at her "Juvia and Cana will not allow you to hurt them." Juvia told her. Cana nodded "And neither will Erza and the others." Cana says.

Mina looked at us with a smile and laughed "You are the girls that beat my sister and hurt her pride! How is that even possible you girls are weaklings!" Mina told us.

I stood up next and gave her my famous death glare "How dare you insult us but let me tell you this." My glare became even scarier "You will regret making us your enemy because we will not hold back." I told her.

I see her smile "Ahahahahahaha. Was that supposed to be a threat well let me tell you this. I will not hold back like my sister I will kill you girls and destroy both worlds." Mina said to them.

Lucy glared at Mina "Niko thought the same thing but look where she is now. We defeated her and she's locked up, paying for her crimes." Lucy tells Mina as we all nodded.

Mina glared deadly at us as we knew that made her even more angrier, she lifted her right hand up "Die you weak Fairies! Dark Slash." She chanted as my eyes widen and so did the girls. "NO!" I hear the guys shouting. Mina smirked "Until next time."

Mina disappeared.

No one Pov

The water barrier went down as the girls fell to the ground. Mina cut the girls deeply with that one attack. They were bleeding a lot right now and the guys needed to get their wives help and fast.

"We won't let you die!" Mahiru shouted as the guys agreed. They weren't going to let their wives their love of their lives die right in front of them.

To be continued