He Appears

Erza Pov

I saw the other girls and the guys with them, we succeeded on getting them back to themselves. I smiled at them "I'm glad you guys are safe." I told them as the girls smiled "Same." Evergreen said with a smile.

We immediately turned to see a black figure as it was becoming clear it was a man. "Who are you." I asked the man as he smirked "I'm the man you want to get rid of." He told us as we were shocked. "I see so your him a wizard that can bring back the dead." Mirajane tells him as he only smiled.

He lifted up his arms as we felt our legs being grabbed as we looked down. "H-hands?!" Wendy shouted in a panic voice "If you think this will stop us then you are wrong!" I summoned a sword as I cut those hands as the man looked at me "I should expect this from you Titania." He told me as I glared at him.

"But you will be fighting someone else as I take care of these friends of yours." He said as my eyes widen as I blocked Mina Attack with my sword. "Hehe hello Titania! I can't wait to break you!" Mina shouted. I sighed as I looked at her and jumped out of the way.

I summoned another sword but it was different as Mina and everyone looked at it. "During the Zeref war I encountered someone and Wendy enchanted dragon slayer magic into my sword. This is a sword to slay dragons." I told her as I grin. "You guys go I'll handle her!" I shouted.

The others left expect for Jellal, Mira and Laxus. "We're staying to help you Erza!" Mira said as I nodded at her. She was in her Takeover as we both attacked Mina. "We will not lose to you!" We both shouted at Mina.

Lucy Pov

We caught up to the undead wizard as we were fighting him but he is definitely strong. "Take this! Regulus Kick!" I chanted as I kicked him and Loke attacked from behind. "Sky Dragon whirlwind!" Wendy chanted as she attacked him too. "Gyaaah!!"

Then the other girls managed to attack him but blood was in the air. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" We all screamed in pain as it was our own blood that was in the air "Hehe I'm not as weak as you all think I am." He told us as I only smiled "Funny the same can be said about us too." I told him.

We continued to fight him all at once to take him down. He was s strong opponent for all of us, our strongest members were fighting Mina but even so we can beat him with our power! We must defeat him and save Mina!

"Lucy."

My eyes widen as I turned to see who called out my name only to feel that tears were streaming down my cheeks. "Mama...Papa..." I whispered.

To be continued