Undead Wizard

No one Pov

Far away from the Fairy Tail Guild was an underground hideout that no one knew about. And in there was the real mastermind behind all of this.

"So they finally figured out hehe." The Man laughs as he looks at eight pictures of girls and it was the Fairies. "Yes! I want them and their powers!" The Man shouted happily while looking at the pictures.

He was looking at the girls pictures with lust in his eyes. Now his plan did not go according to how it was supposed to be played out but still. He will get what he wants, he always does after all.

Here was his plan the fake fairies were supposed to beat them then bring them to him so he can use those girls and take their magic. Once that was done he was going to have his fun with them all. But sadly that plan failed since he underestimated the girls.

"Sir what is plan B?" Mina asked the man. "Plan B will be different we need to get something that is precious to those girls and hope they follow orders." The Man tells Mina.

"How about the fairies families, they married and have children." Mina tells him as he grinned from hearing that new information that he didn't know about until now. "Perfect."

He ordered her to get the girls loved ones when the girls leave their husbands and children sides. As Mina left to prepare for the plan.

Little did Mina and her master know was that the girls will not take their eyes off there family or leave them alone. They would not let anything happen to them and they would be prepared for the battle.

The man did not look happy "Tch. I should have brought back to life someone powerful but Mina is still strong even stronger then those fairies." He told himself.

Suddenly he got an idea "I'll kill them and bring those Fairies to life's as my puppets! What a perfect plan! Ahahahahaha!!!" He said laughing, he loved that idea of his.

To be continued