Gajeel vs Levy

"Solid Script! Stone!"

"Iron Dragon club Fist!"

Levy Pov

I saw Gajeel break the stone. "Gajeel snap out of it! Mina is controlling you with a spell!" I shouted at him.

Mahiru and my babies are with him right behind me. "Levy you can't fight alone!" Mahiru told me. I turn my head and smiled at him.

He saw my smile as his eyes widen "I need to do this Mahiru. I have to defeat him myself to prove to him that I'm not weak anymore and to prove my love to you!" I shouted as he was shock.

I knew he and the other heard our conversation with the boys. I knew they were having doubts now too. So I need to fight Gajeel to prove I don't care for him anymore.

"Move outta the way Levy." Gajeel glared with anger in his voice. I glared back "I'm not letting you hurt Mahiru at all Gajeel! Solid Script: Daggers!" I chanted as the word Daggers appears and dagger were being thrown at him as dodge them.

"Iron Dragon Roar!" He chanted "Solid Script Barrier!" His roar was strong but I wasn't gonna give up with my other hand I chanted another attack "Solid Script Thunder!"

We were in the back of the guild now as I heard him scream in pain to see my attack hurting him.

"Gaaaaahhhhh!" He shouted in pain but that didn't stop him. Iron Dragon Club Fist!" "Ahhhhhh!" I screamed in pain as it hit my stomach. "Levy!" Mahiru shouted my name.

"I said move or else I'll hurt you." Gajeel said as he was glaring at me. I tried to get up still clutching my stomach "Gajeel! This isn't you! Your under a spell so be that idiot and break it!" I yelled at him.

He lifted his hand as it turn to an iron sword and it came down at me. My eyes widen "SHIELD!!!" I chanted as the words shield block his attacks.

I closed my eyes I did training I have to fight back I'm not weak anymore. "Arrows!" I chanted as arrows went straight at him and gave him cuts.

Gajeel punched me and cuts me too but that does not stop me at all. I need to fight back so I can protect my love ones. "Explosion!" The words explosions appears.

He saw it as he was about to duck down but I jumped on his back as I heard the ding. A big explosion happen from what I chanted.

Both me and Gajeel were on the ground hurt and bleeding our clothes were torn too. I saw Gajeel get up trying to go in the guild but I hugged him from behind.

"Gajeel..."

To be continued

Next chapter is "Jellal vs Erza"