Queen of the Fairies Vs Queen of the Demons

No One Pov

Erza was giving her look alike a death glare as she returned it back. "S-scary! There's two Erza's!" Natsu shouted in fear. "This is going to be one hell of a battle that's for sure." Gajeel says a little scared for all their lives.

Licht noticed there was something wrong they were all afraid of his Erza and the other Erza but why? Erza took a deep breath as she gave Licht a smile then looked back at her look alike.

"Erza is very feared by everyone when she is angry like right now look closely at her face of how angry she looks." Warren tells Licht and he looked closely and he saw the fire burning in her eyes with so much angry.

Licht watched Erza his wife. He's seen that fire burning before. It was back on earth eight years ago...

Erza Pov

"Re-quip: Wind Empress Armor!" I chanted and got my wind sword and swung it and so much wind came at my look alike as she was almost blown away by it.

Our swords clash together "How dare you take my face and try to harm my loved ones you will pay for this." I said to the evil me. "But bringing pain to others is so much fun, I love seeing all of them suffer."

"But why is Erza feared by her friends?" Licht asked anyone that can answer him. Everyone sweat dropped "Well it's because Erza is very strong and too scary to disobey that's why..." Marco tells licht as he finally understood why she was very demanding when they first met now.

I glared and jumped away from the evil me "Then we are very different. I don't love seeing anyone suffer! I fight to protect those that I care and love!" I shouted to the evil me.

"And I'll show you with my power. Re-quip: Ataraxia Armor" I chanted as my armor changed right away. I can finally test this armor out now in a battle with an enemy but never thought it would be against myself.

 I can finally test this armor out now in a battle with an enemy but never thought it would be against myself

"Erza got a new armor?!" Fairy Tail members shouted in shock. "Now my wings of swords go and attack my enemy." I ordered my sword wings as they pointed at my look alike.

"Those won't stop me real me!" Evil me shouted at me "Requip: Demon Empress Armor!" The evil me chanted as she was in a black dress armor and holding a black and red sword.

My swords attacked my look alike "You will regret ever stepping a foot in Fairy Tail!" I threaten her as our swords clashed one another.

I let my guard down for just a second and the evil me slashes me with her dark sword. "Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!" I backed away wounded and in pain.

"Erza!" Licht yelled out my name. I glanced at a worried Licht "Your so weak." Evil me tells me with a smirk. The evil me attacks me as she kicks me hard and cuts me again.

"Ahhhhh!!!" I screamed in pain "I'll probably hurt your lover next and then kill him." The evil me tells me as my eyes widen. "YOU WILL NOT LAY A FINGER ON HIM!" I shouted as my body started glowing, I felt so much anger rise.

"Nakagami Armor!!!"

"You will regret facing me and angering me!" I shouted as the look alike looked scared for a moment

"You will regret facing me and angering me!" I shouted as the look alike looked scared for a moment. "J-just what are you?!" The look alike said frightened.

"Nakagami Starlight Slicers!" I chanted and ran towards her as I slashed her with my weapon multiple times.

The look alike flew up "NO!!!! How could I lose!" The Evil me shouted as she disappeared and I was panting heavily as I fell to my knees. "I won this battle." I whispered to myself with a smile.

No One Pov Once Again

"Erza!" Licht shouted worriedly as Erza passed out.

To be continued