Juvia Meets Ophelia In Dream World

Juvia Pov [In Dream]

"Juvia can you hear me?" A Woman asked me as I open my eyes to see a beautiful young woman, she was very beautiful.

I sat up and look around "Where is Juvia at...?" I asked and the woman giggled. "In my world the place that I dreamed of making as a princess." The woman tells me with a sad expression.

She smiled at me and I realized she knew who I was. "How did you know Juvia name?" I asked her and glared.

She looked at me with a smile and looked down "Cause your his new lover and I been watching over him to see if he will ever let me go." The woman tells me as I was confused.

"Juvia doesn't understand lady." I told her and she was pouting "Hey I'm younger then you are even though I was from Lawless past." She told me.

My eyes widen "Lawless! You knew Juvia husband?! Love Rival!" I shouted and pointed a finger at her.

She looked shocked then laughed "If I was still alive I probably would be your love rival. My name is Ophelia I am the former Eve of Greed and his former lover..." Ophelia said sadly.

She looked sad "Juvia" she said my name as I look at her. "I loved him so very much but as a princess I chose my people over him. When I was going to die he told me to run away with him but as a princess I couldn't run or hide so I chose to die for my people." Ophelia told me.

My eyes widen in shock "Why...that must have hurt Hyde so very much..." Ophelia looked at a certain direction and so did I...

Seeing Hyde in tears of losing the girl he loved right in front of him must have been so painful

Seeing Hyde in tears of losing the girl he loved right in front of him must have been so painful. Juvia didn't realized I was crying...

Ophelia smiles at me "Juvia is sorry Juvia didn't know you went through so much I wonder why Hyde always puts on a smile

Ophelia smiles at me "Juvia is sorry Juvia didn't know you went through so much I wonder why Hyde always puts on a smile..." I told her with tears..

I felt a hand on my cheek as I look at her with tears still streaming down my cheeks. She faces me with her back as she then twirls with a smile.

My eyes widen she was glowing but also starting to disappear "Juvia I have a request of you

My eyes widen she was glowing but also starting to disappear "Juvia I have a request of you. Please take care of Hyde for me Please." Ophelia said before disappearing...

"Juvia will! Juvia promises she will take care of Hyde!"

Hyde Pov

I saw Juvia crying in her sleep is she in more pain...I hope not...

To be continued