Battle begins

No one Pov

The girls made it back to the guild "We're back sorry we needed to think about some stuff." Evergreen said.

"About what girls?" Master asked us and we smiled as we saw our husbands. "Of what is important to us." Lisanna answered.

Everyone smiled as the girls noticed that the boys were not in the guild. "Where's Natsu and the others Master?" Lucy asked the Master.

Master looked around "I'm not sure I thought they were with you girls still." Erza spoke up "At one point yes but we left them to go and think about some stuff." Erza tells him.

The girls husbands overheard what Natsu and the others told the girls. They believe they might still have feelings for those boys.

"We should find-" the Master was cut off "Fire Dragon Roar!" We all look to see that Natsu blew up the guild walls. And we saw the other boys.

Everyone was shocked to see the boys with Mina. The girls glared at Mina "What have you done to my children." Master asked Mina as she smirked at him.

"Nothing old man well maybe put them under a spell that's all." Mina grin at all of Fairy Tail. "Oh and to tell you I have an army outside that is gonna kill people." Mina said.

Mina saw the girls and Fairy Tail smile "Sucks for you we got every bystander to safety." Levy tells her with a smile.

Mina was now furious "Kill Them!" She shouted as they all prepare for battle and the girls notice the boys trying to get to their husbands but stood in there way.

"Solid Script! Stone!"

"Iron Dragon club Fist!"

To be continued

The battle began now as it is now heated up next chapter "Gajeel vs Levy"