Sky Maiden vs Sky Demon

Wendy Pov

"I'll be your opponent!" I shouted to my look alike as she only smirked at me. "Let's see who is stronger, the Fake or the Real one." Fake me tells me as I glared at her.

I gulped. I can feel the magic coming from her, she has the same amount of magic as me but I also have this strange feeling. I jumped in the air "Sky Dragon Roar!!"  I chanted as wind came from my mouth throwing her out of the guild.

"That was a nice attack but weak...hehe..." Fake me tells me with a creepy smile. In her hand was a small magic blue ball. "Ready to feel pain Real me."

"Die now Wendy Marvell

"Die now Wendy Marvell...hehe...Evil Sky Dragon blast." Fake me says/chanted as little balls of wind come straight at me with a very strong force.

My eyes widen in pain "Ahhhh!" I was sent to a wall very hard, "Oh my your so weak Wendy. Hahaha how can you be so weak...hehe..." Fake me laughs. "I won't give up yet! Sky Dragon Wing Attack!" I chanted "Evil Sky Dragon Kick." The Fake me chanted.

The Fake me grabbed me by my head as she kneeled me in my gut. "Gyah!" I coughed in pain as she smirked at me "Evil Sky Dragon Fist."

My eyes widen as I cough out some blood...that punch is so powerful. I tried to get up but my body couldn't move at all. "It's such a shame...that you won't be able...to help that man and child of yours...hehe..." Fake me laughs as she points her finger straight at the guild.

My head shot up as I shouted "NO!!" Suddenly the wind got strong as I was coughing a lot. I looked around "Why does the air smell and feel different?" I asked myself.

*cough*

My look alike smiled "Dark Sky Dragon Poison." Fake me chanted as I kept coughing. 'If I don't do something everyone will be in trouble especially them...there's no choice at all! I have to do it!'

I forced myself up "Don't you dare underestimate me Evil me! I may look like a child right now but I am a grown adult!" I shouted as I took a deep breath as I started sucking in the air around me the toxic air. "No Wendy!" Tetsu shouted shocked.

All of the toxic air was fading as I swallowed it all, I felt all my strength draining from me. "With all my remaining strength I have left...I will defeat you!!" I shouted and glared at the evil me.

Time to use it! My hair and eyes turned pink "Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Toxic Sky Whirlwind!!" I chanted as a big whirlwind went towards her and attacked her. I used all the strength I had left to use that one spell.

The evil me eyes widen and got hit as the smoke cleared and  she was now gone

The evil me eyes widen and got hit as the smoke cleared and she was now gone...she disappeared.

I was forcing myself to stand "D-Did I win..?" I asked myself. I looked to see that the evil me was gone, I smiled a little but I couldn't force myself up any longer. "...I'm sorry..." That was the last thing I remember saying.

No one Pov

Wendy collapsed to the ground from sucking all that poison in. As she was now on the ground hurt and unconscious.

"Wendy!"

To be continued