Mina

No one Pov

A woman was staring at the sky "It's such a shame that my dear twin sister Niko is in prison by those pathetic Magic Council Guards. How could she lose to those Fairies too." ??? Says to herself.

Someone walks up from behind the woman "Lady Mina I have the files you wanted on those girls that took down Niko and her teammates." A man hands the files to Mina.

Mina opened the folder "Erza Scarlet, Lucy Heartfilia, Levy McGarden, Mirajane and Lisanna Strauss, Evergreen, Cana Alberona, Wendy Marvell and Juvia Lockser. So these are the girls that defeated my sister."

Mina laughs out loud as she shredded the pictures up and threw them up in the air. As the pictures were coming down in front of Mina.

"They look like weaklings! I will cut those girls into millions of pieces! They will pay for putting my sister in prison, that's why I attacked their lovers and their kids." Mina tells her comrades.

But she didn't think that the guys were strong and had magic either. This was interesting to Mina as she wanted to make the Fairies suffer but maybe she needs another way and she had the right thing to make them suffer for now.

"Ma'am what is your next move?" A woman asked Mina as she looked up at the sky with a smirk. "Why don't I make an appearance, are they ready." Mina asked the woman.

Mina looked at them as they nodded "Yes they are ready but they have not been tested at all." She saw that Mina smiled evilly "We will test them on those fairies."

"Now get them ready and let's head out." Mina ordered them all. "Yes!" They all shouted as they followed Mina orders and got everything ready for their appearance.

In Fairy Tail Guild

In the guild everyone was talking to the girls and their new lovers. Everyone loved the girl's husbands and loved their adorable childrens. But the girls couldn't get one thing out of their minds.

'...Who would attack them...' The girls all thought to themselves. They wanted to know who the look a like of Niko was, they wondered if the look a like really was a twin sister of Niko.

They wanted answers to why they didn't attack them but instead of their families. 'Maybe by attacking them they wanted us to suffer.' They all thought the same thing.

To be continued