Final Battle

Wendy Pov

I got on my knees and closed my eyes "I'll heal the guys and try to break this spell here!" I shouted at them. "Right! And we will fight them!" Cana said as they all nodded.

I clapped my hands together as I was chanting something. I need to break this spell on everyone and heal the boys. I'll use all the magic I have and if I need more then I'll go beyond my limit.

Please give me the strength to do both! Let me save everyone! A magic circle appeared under me as I closed my eyes to concentrate.

Erza Pov

"Re-quip! Wind God Armor!" I chanted as I was in my wind god armor. "You will pay for messing with us! You're regret making us your enemies!" I shouted at Mina, I won't hold anything back. I know now that I have to go all out.

Me and Mina we're both attacking each other now as our swords collide with one another. I need to make sure Wendy can heal them and to break this spell in our old world! To bring back the peace here!

I will not allow her to pass me at all!! My attacks became fast as Mina was barely able to dodge them now. "I will not let you win!" I have to defeat her for everyone and to keep my promise to Niko to let her rest!

"Takeover: Satan Soul!"

I smiled to see Mira behind Mina as that shocked her. "How did-" Mina was cut off by Mira kicking her hard. "I won't give up and won't let you win." Mira tells her, Mira and everyone knows that we also need to stop Mina for Niko.

No one Pov

The other girls were fighting the undead wizard as he kept blocking their attacks as well. He smirked at the girls "Your attacks are very slow." He told them.

Lucy grabbed a golden key and lifted it up "I open the gate of the Lion! Leo!" She chanted as Loki appeared. "You called princess." Loke said determine to fight and protect Lucy. "Yes it's time to end this battle now!" She shouted.

Lucy body was glowing as her clothes were changing "StarDress: Leo Dress!" Lucy chanted. "Let's go Loke!" "Right princess."

"Water Slicer!" Juvia chanted as she attacked him and the other girls attacked at the same time as well.(sorry don't feel well today, I have a bad headache today.)

"We will not lose to you!!!" Lisanna shouted as she managed to hit him. "What the hell?!" The undead wizard said as his eyes widen now, not just from getting hit but from another thing.

The whole sky was now glowing as Lisanna and the others started changing now, they all smirked at him and Mina. "Impossible!" Mina shouted in shock, "You couldn't have broken it?!" The undead wizard shouted too.

Erza grins at Mina "Great job Wendy." She said as she slashed at Mina. The girls were back to their original looks and their right ages now, not only that but their magic level is back to how it was now.

Wendy focus more but realize that the boys are now gone. She was in tears now but she stood up with a determine look "We will win this battle for you boys!" Wendy said as she joined the battle now.

She and the other girls were facing him still as they know that they need to combine their Magic's together. If they wanted to beat him then they need to go all out with doing a unison raid.

They grabbed each other's hands and were in a circle as he looked at them with a smirk. "You will all lose and die here like they did! You girls will become my little puppets!" He shouted at us.

"No we will not!!" Lucy shouted at him as we all focused our magic together. "Light Of The World Purify This Evil! Light Of The Heaven's!" Lucy, Ever, Cana, Juvia, Wendy, Lisanna and Levy chanted as their attack hit the undead wizard as he was about to dodge but was hold down by magic and now he looked shocked "Impossible!"

To Erza and Mirajane

They both held up their hands together "Starlight Extinction!" Erza and Mira chanted as Mina was shocked "No Way!!" She shouted as she was hit by their magic attack.

Both of the enemies were down on the ground both hurt from that big magic attack. "D-did we win...?" Cana asked exhausted from fighting "I think we did." Ever said as the girls high fives each other and put them in anti-magic cuffs.

To be continued