Freed vs Cana

Cana Pov

I threw cards at Freed as he dodged them or cut them in half. "Freed come on your not one to fall into a trap." I told him as he attacked me.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed in pain as he hurt me with his sword. "Cana if you would may step aside so I can cut the man in half." Freed told me as he looked at me.

I grabbed my arm that he hurt as I look him in the eyes. I already knew that Lily and the others heard the boys confess to us but even so if they believe we still love our old love.

I clutched my arm tightly "Cana run!" Lily shouted as Freed looked at him while glaring at him. "You Shall die for taking Cana." Freed told Lily.

As I saw him run towards him but I got in the way with five cards in the air in front of me. "Barrier." I chanted as I blocked his attack.

"I will not run away. I will fight you Freed until I bring you back to your senses! You idiot!" I shouted at him as I kicked Freed.

Freed glared at me as he got his sword "Dark Excriture: Pain!" Runes appeared on me. "Pain! Pain! Pain! Pain!" Freed shouted "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed in pain as I remember feeling this pain.

I threw cards at Freed threw the pain "Fire!" It hit Freed "Urgh!" Freed was pushed back as the pain finally stopped as I fell to my knees.

"That's it Cana if you will not move then you leave me no choice. Dark Excriture: Absolute Shadow!" His upper body was covered in black armor as he was suddenly behind me. "Ahhhhhhhh!" I screamed again in pain as my shoulder was bleeding.

I was still standing as I turned to look at Freed "Light! Stuck!" I threw two cards at him as one blinded him from the bright light and he became stuck to the ground.

I walked towards him and went to my knees as I touched his hand. "Freed please stop this now..." I told him as my look soften.

To be continued