We love you still!

Erza Pov

We left our kids and Husband in Fairy Tail cause the boys we once loved called us out to talk to us.

I spoke up "What do you want?" I told them in a not so happy voice. They do not deserve our kindness at all.

I noticed Jellal was looking at me and all the other guys looking at each of the girls they have hurt. "Erza I still love you." Jellal told me.

My eyes widen but not just mind it seems the others have also confessed to the girls...

I gritted my teeth as I clench my fist "You have the nerve to tell me that you still love me! I hate you so so very very much Jellal, you hurt me by cheating on me. You told me I was the only girl for you but you hurt me so much. I want to forgive you but I just can't just yet..." I tell him as tears kept coming down as his eyes widen...

Wendy Pov

I gripped my hand into a very tight fist and I was shaking with anger...he hurt me yet he tells me that he still loves me!

"How could you say that Romeo! You still love me! Liar you never loved me at all did you! You hurt me by calling Weak! Useless! You attacked me with your own magic! And yet you say you love me! Well I hate you!" Wendy shouted with tears streaming down her cheeks.

Lucy Pov

"I feel the same as Wendy...Natsu you were my best friend and the man I came to love but you also hurt me and that there is unforgivable." Tears we're coming down and I continued "How can I believe that you love me when you yourself told me you never loved me at all...I will never love you ever again..."

Natsu eyes were hurt and it pain me but I can't love him anymore. I was still crying it hurts but it's the truth.

Mira Pov

I was looking down and looked back at Laxus "Laxus I'm so happy you love me..." Laxus was about to smile until I continue again. "That's what I would have said back then but I'm not happy I'm mad cause just like the other guys you hurt me. So I'm sorry but I don't love you I hate you and in the future I know my hatred will go away and I'll forgive you but right now I still can't forgive you..." I told him but I didn't realize I was crying...

Cana Pov

Freed loves me still...back then I would have been so happy to hear this but I'm not at all. I looked at him and his eyes widen to see tears.

"Freed I'm not happy to hear that you know I despise you so very much...you hurt my feelings but acted normal but it hurts. I loved you once not anymore those feelings died a long time ago...I tried to forgive you but I couldn't so right now I hate your guts but I know I will forgive you soon." I said still with tears.

Lisanna Pov

I put my hand where my heart was it hurts so that's why I'm crying. "Bickslow that hurts you know it hurts very much. I loved you back then but you hurt my feelings so very much...I hate you but it still hurts so I'm sorry I don't love you anymore." I said still crying.

Juvia Pov

Juvia eyes widen with tears to know that Gray Fullbuster loves Juvia still but...I saw Hyde smile in my mind.

"Gray...Juvia is happy to know you love me but those feelings for you are long gone now. Juvia found someone who loves Juvia for herself now...but Juvia hates you so very much but wishes that I will forgive you one day..." I told him with tears as I smiled at Gray...

Evergreen Pov

I looked at that idiot but my tears wouldn't stop coming down...I hate him so much right now.

"How dare you tell me you still love me Elfman. I hate you so very much that I can't forgive you just yet. You can love me but just know I will never love you back ever again those feelings are now gone. But I hope I can forgive you someday you big idiot." I tell him with tears still.

Levy Pov

I wasn't looking at Gajeel at all it hurt that I he said he still loved me. But I have someone else now that cares so much for me unlike him.

"Gajeel I'm sorry but I can't accept your feelings at one point I did love you and I was really hurt when you told me you wanted to break up." I was telling him as tears came down so much tears dripping on the ground.

"But I met Mahiru...I feel happy when he is around but you might love me but I hate you so much right now...someday I will forgive just not right now." I said with tears still coming down.

No one Pov

The boys looked down in shame as they saw the girls they love in tears. They watch them go leave to take a walk so they don't worry anyone.

The guys want the girls to themselves so that leave them with getting rid of the guys that they married but how.

"My oh my want the girls to yourselves we'll allow me to help with that." Mina said "Your-" Freed shouted but feel to the ground unconscious like the other boys.

To be continued

What's Mina planning to do with the Fairy boys and are the girls Alright do they still love the guys they once.