Sacrifice

Cana Pov

My eyes widen in fear and shocked but not just mine so did the other girls as well...Freed body was on the ground as he was bleeding just like the other guys...

I fell to my knees as tears were dripping "F-Freed..." I quietly called out his name as he looked up at me. "Cana...I'm truly sorry...for hurting...you..." he told me with tears...as his eyes closed...

"NO...!!!!!!" I screamed out in tears....

Erza Pov

I was still tied up as so much tears were streaming down my cheeks. "JELLAL...!!!" I screamed his name in tears as he turned to me with a smile.

Jellal had tears I saw them "Erza I'm sorry...for everything...I Love you...and always will..." my eyes widen more as more tears came down. He wasn't moving anymore....

"NO JELLAL!!!!" I screamed his name out in tears...

Mira Pov

I still couldn't move but I was able to touch Laxus hand... "Why...?" I asked as tears were streaming down. Laxus looked at me with a small smile and closed his eyes.

"...Cause I love you...also...I'm sorry Mirajane..." Laxus said as he wasn't moving anymore as my eyes widen so much.

"LAXUS!!!!!" I cried out his name....

Lucy Pov

I was in tears as I had Natsu in my arms and my tears were dripping on him. "...Why would you do that you dumb idiot..." I whispered but loud enough for Natsu to hear.

He only gave me his famous tooth grin "Why you ask...it's cause I will...forever and...always love...you Luce..." my eyes widen as more tears came down...I shook his body but no responds at all...

"YOU CANT DIE NATSU!!!!" I screamed out with so much pain and tears....

Lisanna Pov

I was trying to stop my tears but they wouldn't stop at all... "I'm sorry...Lis...for everything..." Bickslow told me as they wouldn't stop coming down.

"D-Don't..." I whispered as I was hugging him in my arms as I felt his tears. My eyes widen as he stopped breathing and he didn't move at all...

"NO...!!!!!" I cried out....

Juvia Pov

Juvia was in tears as Juvia had Gray on my lap his head that is. "W-Why would...you protect Juvia..." Juvia was crying right now.

Gray only looked at Juvia as he put on a smile with a few tears. "...Juvia I'm sorry for...hurting you...but I...really do...love you..." Gray told me...but he stopped breathing and Moving. No he couldn't be...

"GRAY...NO...!!!!" Juvia cried out loud with tears....

Evergreen Pov

"...Sorry for...everything...Ever...I really...do love...you so...very much..." Elfman told me as I was crying with my face on his chest.

I was in so much tears crying "Y-you big idiot..." I kept repeating as he smiled one last time and stopped breathing. I looked and checked his heart but nothing at all...

"YOU CANT BE GONE...!!!" I screamed out to him....

Wendy Pov

So many tears were coming down my cheeks but all I could say to Romeo was this... "H-how could you..." I managed to say to him as I was crying and on my knees.

Romeo only smiled "...I wanted...to protect the...one I love..." My eyes widen at his words as so much tears kept coming down but at that moment Romeo breathing and Heartbeat stopped...

"...NO ROMEO...!!!!!" I cried so very much...

Levy Pov

My face was buried into Gajeel chest as I was in tears. He was hurt badly like the other guys and Wendy Sky Magic's won't work on them since theses are deep wounds... "...Why...Gajeel..." I asked him.

Gajeel patted my head "...I don't...need a...reason to save...the girl I...love do...I..." My eyes widen in tears as his hand fell to the ground as more tears came down....

"GAJEEL DONT GO....!!!!!" I screamed out in tears...

No one Pov

The girls were all in tears "My I did not think they would take the hit for them." The undead Wizard said "Yes I agree to master." Mina agreed with him.

Erza glared at them especially Mina with rage as she was still in tears. "You will pay for what you have done!!!" Erza shouted in tears as she stood up. "We will make you pay!" Mira shouted in tears too.

"You made a mistake to make us your enemies!!" Cana shouted in tears "We will defeat you because we are Fairy Tail Wizards..!!" Evergreen shouted "And cause you have taken away important people from our guild!!!" Lucy shouted in tears.

The girls were ready to fight and to beat him and Mina once and for all. "We won't lose!" Levy shouted.

To be continued