Don't Leave Me!!!!

No one Pov

Lucy turned with widen eyes as tears streamed down her cheeks. It was them the two people she missed dearly and loved very much...it was Layla and Jude Heartfilia...Lucy mom and dad.

"Lucy." Layla smiled at her daughter and Jude smiled too. "Mama...Papa..." Lucy whispered with tears as she was walking towards them. She felt so happy to see them again but that was gonna change.

As Lucy got closer to her parents, suddenly Jude and Layla both tried to harm their daughter. Lucy couldn't move her body so she was bleeding on her left cheek and arm. "Lucy dear will you die please for papa and mama." Jude asked his daughter as tears were streaming down.

Lucy Pov

My eyes widen to know that they both cut me as more and more tears came. "Mama! Papa! Please stop this!" I shouted fighting hand and hand Combat, they both had daggers so I'm at a disadvantage but it's okay.

I closed my eyes and wiped the tears away and took a deep breath. I have to fight them to save them from that man magic or they won't be able to Rest In Peace at all. I have to stop them and stop that man.

"Lucy if you join his lord side we can be together forever all we need to do is kill you." Mama told me as I looked at her and papa with a sad smile, it hurts to see them being used. "Mama...Papa...please he is just using you..." I told them as I looked at them with a determined look in my eyes. "I will save you from him!" I shouted.

Mama and papa had a look of shock as they both dropped the daggers on the ground. "We can't kill our daughter..." Mama said in tears now "We refuse to kill our beloved daughter!" Papa shouted also in tears.

I saw that the undead Wizard lift his hand up "Then begone!" He shouted as both my parents bodies were glowing. "PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME AGAIN MAMA PAPA!!!!" I cried out to them as they both smiled at me.

"You have grown so beautifully Lucy."

"We will always love you Lucy."

"NO DONT GO!!"

"Don't give up."

"Goodbye...Lucy..." their bodies vanished as I was on my knees in tears. I need to win this battle and not give up at all I must win this battle at all cost. No matter what! We need to win.

To be continued