Niko

No one Pov

The girls and Master got permission to visit Niko who was locked up in the underground cells that are highly guarded well. The girls Family were safe as long as they stayed at Fairy Tail.

They followed the guard that was taking them to a certain cell that took time to get too as they came to a stop. We turned to see a women locked up and chained to.

"My oh my if it isn't the Fairy girls." The Woman said with a huge grin. Erza glared at her and spoke up "Nice to see you once again Niko."

Niko looked at Erza and then at the other girls as she looked at the master. "Who's the old man?" Niko asked the girls. "Our Master. But we came to ask you about someone?" Mira asked her.

Niko was now curious "What is it?" She asked them as she was wondering who they were going to ask about. "Mina your twin sister." Levy says as Niko eyes widen. "Mina she's alive?" Niko asked them in surprise to hear that.

The girls and Master looked shocked at that "Wait you didn't know she was alive?" Lucy asked as she shook her head. Niko had a sad expression on her face now as she was remembering the past.

"Mina is my twin sister as you know, you see we lived in a village near by Rosemary Village." Erza was shocked to hear this. "We were always together but then one day we were attacked and they took me and killed Mina or so I thought. They said they wanted my magic not hers so they shot her." Niko told them as they all looked at her with a pain expression.

The girls were quiet "Niko please tell us how to stop your sister..." Juvia asked but Niko didn't answer. "I'm not sure how to stop her I'm surprised she is even alive but she should be dead..." Niko tells them.

Wendy walked up to her "Why would you say that to your own sister!" Wendy shouted with tears forming as Niko looked at her. "Cause she was shot in the head and heart. I watched her die in front of me, she can't be alive." Niko finally told the girls and the master where Mina was shot at.

Our eyes widen in pure shock "Were facing someone that is dead?!" Master shouted and Niko nodded at that "Yes someone else is pulling the strings using my sister dead body." Niko tells them, they were all shocked to hear this.

It so very quiet now, Niko bit her lower lip as she started to speak. "I have no reason to ask for a request but I have a request please stop them from using her any further so she can finally Rest In Peace." Niko asked them.

The girls looked at each other and smiled "Of course Niko we will save your sister and defeat the master mind behind all this." Erza assures her of agreeing to the request. Niko was shocked as she looked down in tears "...Thank you..." Niko thanked them as they left the prison.

To be continued

The girls must find the real master mind that is pulling the strings now. How will they be able to beat this unknown person.

Find out in the Next Chapter "Undead Wizard"