Farewell EarthLand

Wendy Pov

It's been a few days since the battle and since we lost the guys...I'm sure that Fairy tail will be okay and in time so well we.

When we lost them us girls realized that we were still in love with them still....

But even so we still love the ones that we married and we told them the truth too. They somehow understood and accepted it but we told them that we still love them and that we chose to be with them over Romeo and the others.

"We will miss you girls so very much!" Master cried as the others tackled us in hugs and were in tears. "We will too." Ever told them also in tears....

We were ready to go back to earth we saw Nina. "I wanted to thank you girls property, it was thanks to you all that Fiore is able go back to normal." Nina thanked us as she bowed to us.

"No need to thank us, anyone that harms our world is our enemy after all." Erza told her as we agreed with her. She was opening a portal for us. "Ready." Lucy asked everyone as the guys nodded and so did we the girls.

The guys went through first with our kids and then it was our turn. We turned around and gave everyone and Earthland one last look as we smiled. "Farewell Everyone." We said as we were in tears and so were the members of Fairy Tail.

Lisanna Pov

We went through the portal as it closed behind us. We saw that we were back at Lucy, Levy, Kuro and Mahiru home.

I went to hug Misono right away. "I'm so glad that we get to be back here." I told my husband as he hugged me back. "Me too." He says as I smiled.

I saw that the girls were also hugging their husbands. I smiled at the sight 'Fairy Tail might have always been our home but this is our new home now...with them.' I thought.

Lucy looked at me and smiled as she nodded. It's like she can read my mind but I smiled back at her. "I'm glad I met you Kuro."

Before Kuro could reply she kissed him as I blushed at that. "My Lucy your so bold now." Ever says as we all laughed at that making Lucy now blush.

We decided to kiss our husbands now. "This is our home now." Big sis tells Mikuni and the others as we girls nodded.

"Fairy Tail will always be our home and family." Levy stopped mid sentence "But earth and you boys are our world and family now." Cana finished.

The boys blushed at that as we giggles and we kissed them all again.

'Our hearts now belong to them. We won't let anyone harm them.'

To be continued