Fairy Girl vs Fairy Witch

Evergreen Pov

I flick open my fan while looking at my look alike. "Hm this is very amusing to see a look a like of me but it's also very creepy." I said. She was holding a pot of plant.

"Thorns of Poison" She chanted as I jumped up in the air "Fairy Wings!" I chanted as I'm flying in the air now as I was above her.

"Thorns of Poison" She chanted as I jumped up in the air "Fairy Wings!" I chanted as I'm  flying in the air now as I was above her

The evil me looks at me and looks at Jeje and our child. "Dark Roots grab them." Evil me chanted as I heard shouts and I looked to see that Jeje and our kid was caught in those roots.

"EVER!" Jeje shouted out my name as my eyes widen. "NO!" I shouted and looked at her with pure anger.

"Now come down here so I can kill you or else they die..." the evil me said. "Tch now that is just playing dirty how dare you hurt my family." I told the evil me as I landed on the ground.

I took my glasses off and opened my eyes as the glowed "Stone Eyes" I chanted with a smirk. "Sorry that-What I can't move..." Evil me says.

I smiled while looking at the evil me "You have the nerve to doubt my Fairy Magic. With these eyes I can turn anyone to stone." I told her as I smiled as her legs were turning to stone.

"Black Fireball!" I barely dodged it but it burned my arm, I flew up again. I glared at her and she glared back at me. "Running away." Evil me says.

"Dark Vines of Thorns." Evil me chanted as  the vines grabbed me and I felt something sharp it was the thorns. "Urgh..." I felt so much pain.

The evil me laughs at me and has the vines throw me to the ground. "Gyahh! That's it!!" Fairy Beams!" I chanted as the vines disappeared.

I forced myself up as I focus all of my strength into one spell. "This might be the only spell that I will be able to cast...I need to focus all of my magic..." I whispered to myself.

"Fairy Machine Gun: Fairy Blast!" I chanted.

Multiple blasts go straight at the evil me as they attack my look alike and they hit her really hard they were filled with my anger and my determination

"Don't you ever lay a hand on Fairy Tail or my Family because I will not hold back ever." I told my look a like as her eyes widen and she turned to vines and disappeared.

No one Pov

Evergreen turned to see that they were freed but She soon passed out...

To be continued