Water Girl vs Rain Girl

Juvia Pov

Juvia will win this battle! We are fighting to protect the ones we love. "Juvia will not lose to you!" I told my evil self. "Oh really we're see about that" evil me says to me with a smirk.

I look at her and gave her a glare "Water Slicer!" I chanted as I made the first move to attack the evil me as I see her smirk again. Why was evil Juvia smirking? I wanted to know why.

"Dark Water Slicer!" She chanted as both our attacks made a big explosion. "Your able to use Juvia attacks too?!" I shouted to the evil me in shock. Could it be she can use all my spells that I know.

Juvia sees her laugh at what I said "Yes I can use every single magic spell you have mastered since you been in Fairy Tail." Evil me tells me, I was surprised by that but I haven't been to Fairy Tail for eight years until now.

I smiled at the evil Juvia "Then Juvia should be glad cause Juvia has not been to Fairy Tail in the last eight years." I told her and the evil me looks shocked by this.

"Whirlpool!!!" I chanted as the attack was forming and attacked her."Lucky for Juvia we are near the River! And there is plenty of water for me!" I put my hands together.

"Urgh how dare you attack me your other half Juvia! Dark Water Cyclone!" Evil me chanted as the attack hit me hard but I was still standing. I was not going to fall "Juvia will not fall!"

"Aaahhhh!" I shouted in pain again as she attacked me again "Dark Water Sierra Bubble." Evil me chanted as I was in the water bubble screaming in pain.

"No Juvia!" Hyde shouted my name "Aaaaaahhhhhhh! It burns!" I shouted in so much pain and Juvia was being thrown to the ground.

Part of my clothing burnt off because of the boiling hot water that I was in. And it left me a burn mark on my side stomach as well.

I hear the evil me laugh at me "My oh my don't tell me this is all you got Juvia. Your supposed to be my other half. Would I have to force you to fight with all your power by killing your family!" Evil me tells me.

My eyes widen at what she just said. Juvia got up very easily as Juvia looks very angry right now. "Hehe you will kill Juvia beloved husband and daughters...Juvia would like to see you get pass me then." I said to evil me.

The evil me took a step back but stopped as she felt the water boiling under her feet. "W-What is this heat?!" Evil me asked as she was sweating.

"This is my Sierra now prepare yourself because Juvia will not hold back now!" I shouted as the water was now forming around my hand.

"If you think Juvia will let you land a finger on her family you are greatly mistaken. Here it is my new spell! With all my strength!!!" I shouted at evil me with a glare.

"Holy Water Whirlpool!!!!" I chanted.

It hit the evil me and she disappeared turning to pure water

It hit the evil me and she disappeared turning to pure water. I fell to my knees in the puddle of water an sighed.

"You are also mistaken about something...you are not my other half..."

No one Pov

Hyde ran towards Juvia as she is now passed out right now.

To be continued