Jellal vs Erza

Erza Pov

"Samurai Clothes!" I chanted as I was on a roof facing Jellal. I tried to snap him out of Mina control but nothing is working.

Everyone in the guild is now outside facing the army Mina has brought to destroy us. "Erza I'm not after you I'm after the person that stole you from me." Jellal told me and my eyes widen.

I see now that's how she was able to control of them. "I'm sorry Jellal but I won't let you harm Licht." I attack him with my sword.

"Meteor!" Jellal chanted as he moved faster now and is attacking me. "Ahhh! Urgh.." I screamed in pain but I wasn't going to let that stop me from stopping Jellal and protecting Licht.

My body glowed "Wind God Armor!" I slash my sword as wind blew at Jellal with a strong force. "I will not let you win Jellal!" I shouted at him as I gave him cuts.

He was still faster then me right now "I can be fast too! Flight Armor!" I chanted as I started moving fast as I attacked him more. He was blocking my attacks as I was blocking his as well.

Me and Jellal magic powers are probably on equip levels but even so I will go pass my limit to defeat him and bring him back to his senses. This was not like Jellal at all! I will stop him!

"Jiu Leixing!" Jellal chanted as six lighting swords came straight at me as I countered them with my swords. Sadly one got pass me and injured my leg.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I screamed in more pain as I pulled that sword out. "You cannot win so give up..." Jellal tells me as he picked up my sword, but for some reason he hesitates to attack me with it.

My eyes soften, the Jellal I knew was still in there "Jellal I know your still in there remember! Remember me and remember that you were the one that gave me a last name!" I shouted at him so my voice can reach him.

Jellal eyes widen, for a split second there was a shine in his eyes but I can't be distracted now was my chance I punched him in the face. But he grabbed both my arms and threw me off the roof as I hit the ground hard.

"Ah...urgh...I cant give up..." I whispered as I got back up. Jellal jumped off the roof "Grand Chariot!" He shouted and he tried to moved but I grabbed my sword and stuck it through his coat as he was stuck.

I smiled at him "Seems we're both getting attacked now." I said as his spell hit us both making a huge explosion and it destroyed buildings that were around us.

We were both hurt but I forced myself up as I saw him get up to walk and attack Licht. I jumped on him with my blade against his neck.

"...Jellal..."

To be continued

Next Chapter is "Laxus vs Mira"