She-Devil vs Fake Devil

Mira Pov

I looked at my evil self with a smile "Why hello me. It's nice to meet you do you perhaps think we could talk things out?" I asked the evil me with my sweet fake smile.

"Huh do you honestly think a demon like myself will just talk you weak human me. Maybe being with weakling made you weak. I should probably get rid of them especially the ones you hold dear weak me." Evil told me with a wicked smile.

My bangs covered my face at first then the look in my eyes changed "If you dare touch them you will wish that you never faced me." I told my evil self with an angry look.

The evil me smirk "I wish you would make that threat real

The evil me smirk "I wish you would make that threat real. Dark Streaks!" Evil me chanted as black hands come straight at me. I was taken to the near by woods close to our guild, that was good. I wanted to be away from the guild and Mikuni and the kids.

"Takeover! Halphas!" I chanted as I flew up and started attacking my evil self, our punches and kicks connected. I was punched on my right cheek as I kicked her in the gut.

I panting heavily "I see so you were made to be stronger then me and know all my magic. I guess going easy is not an option here, I see that now. Cosmic Beam!" I chanted/shouted as a beam of light forms in my right hand.

"Not if I can stop you! Demon Blast!" Evil me shouted/chanted as well, as she used it so fast. She's strong I know that now after exchanging a few attacks with the fake me.

Both of our blasts collide causing a very big explosion. It destroyed half of the forest that I was at even the ground was damaged badly. It was cracked and you could hardly walk on it.

As I was fighting Mikuni found me and saw me "Mira!" I heard him call my name but I couldn't look or else I would lose this battle. I also didn't want him to get badly hurt because on me.

"Aren't you gonna see what that practical human wants MiRaJaNe ThE ShE DeViL!" Evil me says. I glared at her "Evil Explosion" Evil me chanted a spell as it hit me sending me to the ground hard.

My take over wore off and I was unable to move, it hurt to move and I already felt so drain for some reason. "Mira! Are you alright!" Mikuni asked me. "I'm fine! Take cover somewhere safe Mikuni!" I shouted to him.

"Soul Extinctor." Evil me chanted as she pointed towards Mikuni. My eyes widen at what is about to happen. "Oh no that's a very powerful spell of mine..." I knew what would happen if Mikuni would be hit by that spell.

"NO!!!!" I shouted as I forced myself up "I won't let you harm him!! Takeover! Sitri!" I changed to one of my strongest Satan Soul. I'll show this fake me the difference between us! I won't lose to her! Or allow her to kill my husband!

 I'll show this fake me the difference between us! I won't lose to her! Or allow her to kill my husband!

I blocked the attack and kneed my look alike. "I have had enough of you first you took my face and have my power that pisses me off but when it comes to my family it is another thing." I told her with so much anger in my tone.

The look alike glared at me as I glared back at her with a deadly on. Fire appeared on my foot "Take this!!" I shouted as I kicked her hard in the air "Urgh!" Evil me shouted in pain.

I flew up really fast and kicked her again on the back sending her to the ground more harder then I hit her before. I lifted my hand down at her "This is what that spell is for! Soul Extinctor!" I chanted as the blast hit her making a huge explosion.

I landed on the ground "Now you know the difference between A She-Devil and a Mere Fake Demon. I am more stronger then you will ever be." I told her as I changed back to myself as she disappeared.

No one Pov

Mirajane fell to the ground unconscious...

To be continued