Laxus vs Mira

Mira Pov

I punched Laxus in the face sending him to the river, I was not going to hold back. "Laxus you need to stop and realize your under control." I told him as the river shot up.

Laxus jumped out as he glared at me "I need to get rid of that guy, so you can be with me. He needs to die by my hands." He told me as I looked at him, the Laxus I know would never kill anyone.

He was glaring at me as lightning was around him as I sigh. "Then you leave me no choice but to beat you until you can't move." I told him as a dark aura was around me.

"Darkness Stream!" I chanted as black and purple hands go straight at Laxus. "Resounding through the air, the roar of thunder, plunge from the heavens and reap destruction!. Raging Bolt!" Laxus chanted as he countered against my attack.

A big explosion was made in the sky as Mikuni ran to look for me as he saw the explosion made. "Mira!" He shouted my name.

I looked to see that Laxus was glaring at Mikuni "Lightning Body." Laxus chanted as his body turned to lightning as he went towards Mikuni. No! I can't let Laxus get near Mikuni!

My eyes widen as I flew fast and got in front of Laxus and held one hand up "Soul Extinctor." I chanted as it hit Laxus, giving him no time to dodge my spell. "Ahhhhh" He shouted in pain.

I wasn't looking at Mikuni "Leave go back inside it's too dangerous to be here." I told Mikuni as he looked worried. "But..." He stopped his sentence. "Please I want you to be safe!" I told him as I was punching and kicking at Laxus.

Mikuni nodded "Come back Mira, Yuuta and me need you." He told me as he ran back inside he didn't want to but he knew I could handle this even though he might have his doubts about me. I smiled to myself "Of course I will come back silly." I mumbled.

"LAXUS!!!!" I shouted at him "Evil Spark!" "Lightning Dragon Roar!" Both of us chanted as our attacks collide with one another. "Laxus please remember! Your a good person and we cared about each other!" I shouted at him.

He stopped his Dragon Roar as his eyes widen, I saw it just for a second. Laxus is still in there, I changed my takeover form "Halphas! Cosmic Beam!" I chanted to my powerful one.

Laxus tried to counter "Raiko! Red Lightning?." He chanted his spell as they collided making a big explosion, destroying the trees and anything that's near us. "...Urgh..." We both said in pain.

We both fell to the ground in pain, my eyes widen as I saw Laxus forcing himself up. I was still in my takeover form so I tackled him and I got on top of him as I was about to punch him but stopped above his nose.

"...Laxus..."

To be continued

Next chapter will be " Gray vs Juvia"